HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

We are racing the Mini Bangers this week. This will be a teams race. Driver changes under power. Cars stay in the same lane.

Here they are in all their beauty...

IMG_1679_zpswzugqcoh.jpg

IMG_1680_zps2lgx9yhg.jpg

IMG_1681_zpsfhthh1eu.jpg

They sure are fugly but, like Munter, they are gnarly, fast and go better than they look. I hope to get some lightweight interiors in them before race day but I have a lot on my plate at the moment and may not get that done.

To get through the 3 hour race we want to kick off at 6pm so if everyone can make an effort to get here before then, we can get racing underway on time. Booyah!

Podiums are for short people.

I won’t make it tonight Paul and Ryan. Have a good run on the Bing Ring fellas.

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion

1 x F1 Classic Shootout 2016 Co-Champion

1 x Harmon Memorial Cup 2016 Co-Champion

2 x PieBone 400 Co-Champion

Ran 3 cars on track in race format just autorotating for 3 round robin rounds just like race night. 108 laps with all timing active and data being recorded.......PC didn't miss a beat ???

The answer is obvious . . . . . . . . someone in the room last night was sabotaging the software :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Compile a list of those present . . . . then "follow the money" as they say.

- Who had the most to lose by allowing the timing to run . . . . somebody present in that room was a saboteur . . . . . :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

He must be caught and locked away before he can commit the same heinous crime on other tracks.

psssst . . . . I think it was munter

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol: