HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

Falls Road will be open for some practice/familiarisation on Saturday from 10:00 until 1:00. Address is 506a Kennedy Rd, next door to ABC kindy, south side and down the shared driveway. Parking will have to be on the street. Gate button is on the right hand post.

Ok so Fall Road Circuit on Thursday

1 Aussie V8

2 Fly Classics

3 LMP

Open from 6:00 for practise

Mac has set a time with a GT so I’m thinking that at Falls Road there will be a GT leader board like Top Gear. Everyone’s name will go up in the order that a time is posted. At anytime during a practice round you can declare a challenge for the one above you. Time on that track will get reset and everyone else can continue to practise as normal. Challenge time will be limited to 1 minute.

Please let me know if anyone objects to this

There will be a GT leader board like Top Gear. Everyone's name will go up in the order that a time is posted. At anytime during a practice round you can declare a challenge for the one above you. Time on that track will get reset and everyone else can continue to practise as normal. Challenge time will be limited to 1 minute.

Cool idea Mate. Adds some extra spice!

Come at me you Mongrels!

Podiums are for short people.

There will be a GT leader board like Top Gear. Everyone's name will go up in the order that a time is posted. At anytime during a practice round you can declare a challenge for the one above you. Time on that track will get reset and everyone else can continue to practise as normal. Challenge time will be limited to 1 minute.

Cool idea Mate. Adds some extra spice!

Come at me you Mongrels!

Was it a GT1 or GT3 ?

They are only toys .... until you pull the trigger.

Boys. The large lot of cars I got from the states has arrived. I'll have a showing over the weekend if anyone is interested - probably Saturday morning. There is around 60 1/32 cars - a mixture of Slot It, Carerra, SCX, Scalextric, FLY and Ninco. There are some gems - and almost all the cars are very clean and haven't been molested.

Once you guys have had a look I will be flicking the remainder on Trade Me.

Podiums are for short people.

Just in case anyone needs this for tonight.

Address is 506A Kennedy Rd, Greenmeadows. If you need a landmark then it's the ABC Daycare centre. Walk down drive way, gate button on the right post & entry to garage is down the side & in the back door. Door will be closed, just come in.

Here we go guys. - So in the end, who shall I email the spreadsheet to ?

RoundFour.jpg

It is reasonably close at the top after four rounds.

ChampionshipR4.jpg

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol: