HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

Shoot, that puts both my feet in it. Better sort out some reliable cars in sets of 4.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

GT3 for your track Pedro. Just say'n

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion

1 x F1 Classic Shootout 2016 Co-Champion

1 x Harmon Memorial Cup 2016 Co-Champion

2 x PieBone 400 Co-Champion

Yep, echoing JK Gt1 would be a ride too wild me thinks. GT3 run really nice - ie, your Huracan a car to beat

Pre 65s ready - Tick

Group Cs ready - Tick

GT3s ready - Tick

The Bone's 3rd Eye ready - Tick

Blast, that means I have no excuse not to get back to the ground works around the house.

Anyone with an addiction to shoveling and barrowing rocks and pea metal - I am now taking applications

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Hey Rod or Paul? - and Richard - whoever needed a pair of tyres for your NASCARs

I have grabbed the last 3 pairs in the Garden City stock from Paul W., so $10 a pair each including postage.

One pair is for me, two to hand out to whoever I had spoken to.

We can sort it out next week when they arrive.

Hey Rod or Paul? - and Richard - whoever needed a pair of tyres for your NASCARs

I have grabbed the last 3 pairs in the Garden City stock from Paul W., so $10 a pair each including postage.

My Jag arrived safely home.

Thanks for a great series guys.

2019 NZ RTR Nationals Gt 3rd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals NSR Classic 2nd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals Group C 3rd

2017 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 NSR Classic Challenge 2nd

2014 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 Garden City Invitation Overall Champion

They arrived Saturday Paul. One pair was for Richard, I just wasn't sure who the other person I have talked with and promised a pair to - and one pair is for me.

ok classes

cartrix - we did decide to allow scaly cars in as they are easy to get but do run a 18k motor so we might have come up with a motor rule on that one

what rpm motor does the catrix cars run

muscle cars - no probs there

65-80 sports - no probs there

pre 65 sports - was originally ninco but they are now very expensive if you can find one so having scratch built cars is a good way to go

the motor rule is 16k but as we know the ninco motor is 16k at 14v and some are running 16k srp motors which are very clearly a lot faster than the ninco so we should allow update the ninco cars to this motor. they are only like $12 so a good cheap way to go

GRPC - no probs

GT1 - no probs

Aussie V8's - we now allow them to be lowered and a guide change but these cars are getting expensive as well so unless some are willing to part with any extra's they have on the shelf at a good price we may have to re think this class

Fly Capri - has merged into grp5 but we do sometimes race them as their own class, not to sure how easy it is to get these cars now

LMP - no probs

Nascar - nascar and classic nascar are now in the same class. can pick up the modern nascar fairly easy out of the USA but exchange rate & postage tends to make them very expensive

Classic nascar - monogram and Revell hard and expensive to get nowadays so scratch built/ kit bash cars is a good way to go

GRP5 - no probs

Fly truck - no longer racing them

Scaly F1 - fairly cheap and easy to get out of the UK, Mac has a good source for these cars

Pugs 406 - hard to get and are a major handful to drive, we haven't raced them in ages. they do fit into one of the GT classes

the newer classes are

GT3 - no probs

Touring car/ ATCC-Bathurst up to 1987/88 I do believe - no probs

so

week 1

1 - Cartrix/whatever

2 - Muscle car

3 - 65-80 sports

week 2

1 - Pre-65 sports

2 - Slot it grpc

3 GT1

week 3

1 - Aussie V8's

2 -

3 - Lmp

week4

1 - Nascar/classic nascar

2 -

3 - grp5

week 5

1 - Scaly F1

2 - Touring car

3 - GT3

there are still 2 spare spots

what have I missed

I haven't put Fly truck, Pugs & Fly Capri in

do we want to use 2 of these 3 or do we look at something new like maybe DTM, house class etc

we should maybe plan for a meeting soon and discuss as a group where we want to go

thats my 2 cents worth anyway's but open to what ever

Thought I would refresh Dave's thoughts from a few weeks back. We have more or less stuck to this roster the past few weeks - just one alteration at Pedro's last wek where we ran

week 2, but ran GT3 instead of GT1

Week 2

1 - Pre-65 sports

2 - Slot it grpc

3 GT1 GT3

- I am waiting to hear back from Pat once he has checked in with the Oracle whether he can host as I have "a project" in the garage. But if Pat can't host, I will.

My 2 cents added to Dave's thoughts is I think that with the new guys not having the three classes Fly truck, Pugs & Fly Capri, which are all out of production or already dropped (trucks), that we abandon those 3 classes - people can still run Capri in Group 5 and Pugs in GT1, and give more thought to whether we merge down to 12 classes 4 weeks, or keep it as 5 weeks and use the empty spot for instance in week 3 to do "random stuff"

Week 3

1 - Aussie V8's

2 -

3 - LMP

There is no reason we need to decide right away. So let's do week 3, and if anyone has suggestions for what else to run this week - fire away.

As well as the DTMs, I have house classes of Fly Classic Porsche 911s, BMW minis,those 1kk "Jack Rabbit" powered Group C cars, but maybe someone else has some interesting cars as a set we could run

Hi Guys

Yep happy to host this week. (9 Upham Cres, Taradale) Gates open at 6:00pm, racing from 7:00pm

I was looking here just as you posted your comments Mark http://www.auslot.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17464-hawkes-bay-racing-roster/

and thinking we must update this.

My track isn't ideal for the very fast classes, but we'd all be in the same boat :) so yep open to ideas and suggestions.

I do have these up and running if we want to send Piebone off with some carnage?

12XmBEQl.jpg

But - what ever works

They are only toys .... until you pull the trigger.