HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

so what are we racing

are we going to skip a week or keep with the roster as we planned to do so we can plan for having cars ready

I have spent the week working on my 65 - 80 sports for this week

if there is going to be a change as much notice as possible would be appreciated

as I need to get my grp c grip problem sorted before thursday

Holdens rule the rest just drool

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

We should stick with the roster. If someone wants to alter it every week for one reason or another, we go back to thew bad old days of not knowing what to prepare until the last minute.

Week one.

As Mac said, we'll just throw in a house class night next time we're due at his place, and that shuffles the classes along one track.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

#notmeItooktomorrowland and #neverneverland (for which I had to fight off Peter Pan)

I still reckon I'll get it . . . he's just blowing air . . he won't show :rolleyes:

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Munter. The Second Coolest But Easily The Grumpiest Guy in the Club.
it is true.

The doctor told me I should join a group of guys from dissimilar backgrounds with whom I share a common interest and that would contribute to the cure....

.....you know, it would help and work alongside those big pills.

I think it has...eh SNAKE?

John Warren

Slotcars are my preferred reality

are we suppose to get cars ready for Thursdays, no one ever told me, you bastards, you could have said something.

Just as well I'm always ready, cars rear'in to go, just not necessarily trimmed. I will have to fix that.

We were keepin' it a secret. Unfortunately, Craig G. keeps it more secret than most. That's why we have a secret nerfing university...

.....you know, it would help and work alongside those big pills.

you mean those big blue placebos, just sugar candy . . . your mental health lies squarely in our hands. . . . . . . . hah, you're toast.

I just bumped into Mr C.G.I.T.C. and he said he was keen for Thursday....

& going by the roster we are back to week 1

Week 1

1 Cartrix

2 Muscle Cars

3 1965 to 1980 sports

Better get my v8 cartrix ready..

we may have to scrutineer that twin turbo fuel injected 3000 hp alloy V8 that thing is way to fast

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

Hi all. A new guy called Ken Mitchell may turn up. If I am not there when he arrives please make him feel welcome.

Hi all. A new guy called Ken Mitchell may turn up. If I am not there when he arrives please make him feel welcome.

you know we will ;)

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.