HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

One more sleep till the mighty PieBone 400 ladies. Some pure, uncut Class A Gloat is on the line. Who wants a hit?

I'm getting some raw steak and whisky to get the DemoTwins in the right mood for carnage. Stay out of our way or suffer the consequences.

Nothing like a decent Sunday Session in the slot cave. I'll be out there early on if anyone wants some laps before Race Practice kicks off at 12.30

And just think - in September we have the Harmon Memorial to look forward to. BOOYAH!

Podiums are for short people.

DemoTwins in the right mood for carnage

don't forget that they are just as likely to cause as much damage to your teams car

​so keep an eye on the penalty telly

Holdens rule the rest just drool

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

Pat and Snake

try and bring as many set up tools that you have and I will bring what I have

so we can get our car running as smooth as possible

so we can show the old codgers how us hip cool young guns do it

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

i have NEVER damaged our car :angry:

Raw meat and whisky. ROAR!!!!!!!!

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion

1 x F1 Classic Shootout 2016 Co-Champion

1 x Harmon Memorial Cup 2016 Co-Champion

2 x PieBone 400 Co-Champion

im all jazzed up,one more sleep till da PIEBONE 400,booyah,i got sum woop-ass for those suckers, team MVP gonna smash em bro!!!!!! And the crowd goes wild.theres bonus points for the best dressed team too, say 10 laps i reckon,dress sharp dudes.dont forget to bring your $20 to payoff the race gods

Edited by pieguy

The older i get, the faster i was.

im all jazzed up,one more sleep till da PIEBONE 400,booyah,i got sum woop-ass for those suckers, team MVP gonna smash em bro!!!!!! And the crowd goes wild.theres bonus points for the best dressed team too, say 10 laps i reckon,dress sharp dudes.

Team MVP might be missing its MVP.

5 x National Champion

2 x National Enduro Champion

2 x HBMRC V8 Supercar Enduro Champion

Hey Chris

I haven't been to your track at the new location, so need the address, and may have a new guy coming next week as well, who will need it.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Whoop ass and kick ass.

No MVP required.

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion

1 x F1 Classic Shootout 2016 Co-Champion

1 x Harmon Memorial Cup 2016 Co-Champion

2 x PieBone 400 Co-Champion

Thanks for a great day and congrats to the winners. Got the time Wong so said I would be home at 5 to cook! Sorry Pieguy I have taken your tire truer shaft! Are you coming to my track Thursday? I will have it there. Then I also left my multi point plug behind so Mac if you are coming do you mind bringing that. Geez I would forget my head if it wasn't screwed on!

Edited by kennedyrd

I'll bring it Thursday Wongy.

Great vibe in the shed yesterday. Thanks for all the support guys - if you have any pix put them up on the PieBone 400 thread in Discussion forum. I had my camera on the wrong setting (duh) so most of mine were munted.

Podiums are for short people.

Hey no worries as we are the We Don't Gloat team. It was business as usual. And David when you told me to come over to watch and learn when you were pulling your car apart, I'm glad I didn't :D:P but you guys came in second which was a great achievement. Fantastic afternoon guys and thanks Mac for the time in the cave.

I'm addicted to Slot Cars.

our car was running sweet but would have like a bit more weight

and I think the extra experience in your team was the winning factor so we will see how the next piebone 400 goes ;):D

slot cars are my drug,

ATCC/Bathurst proxy host

NZ Grp5 proxy host.

Dave, next up is the Grant Harmon Memorial in September.

I can't recall how we ran this event last year, but it will be something along similar lines. - apart from the man-bling.

We have a trophy for that one.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol: