HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

I did a 4.012 in lead up to last years nationals, but chose not to use that car because it might have been a bit controversial. With my actual nationals car, built the night before and untuned 4.73. Haven't spent any serious time trying to go faster but low 4's wouldn't be hard. You and I are still the only guys to go under 5.

5 x National Champion

2 x National Enduro Champion

2 x HBMRC V8 Supercar Enduro Champion

Craig doesnt want to say but I hit a 4.3 on white with my NSR Renault clio .....eat my rubber crumbs

Munter you could probably do it if you put your mind to it. There's no secrets to building a fast slot car.

5 x National Champion

Hi Mark

Thanks for opening your garage up as I finally have my 275P running nice. Gosh how time flew. Needed at least another 2 hours. Tis a shame no one else turned up but I guess with Art Deco weekend it was busy as heck.

Mike coming back???? Hmmmm Either its a vicious rumor or he loves us and misses us. Mike to confirm please!!!!

Edited by Smithy

I'm addicted to Slot Cars.

Hmmm, dragstrips can be fun... But a 'push' dragstrip?? Sounds a little too much like exercise... lol.

Edited by shadow_rusty

I won't be able to make it as I have another function on.

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion

1 x F1 Classic Shootout 2016 Co-Champion

1 x Harmon Memorial Cup 2016 Co-Champion

2 x PieBone 400 Co-Champion

How's everyones national builds coming along? Munter are you going this year? We need the top 4 guys from club to take on these Wellington guys on their home track. Looking over previous nationals results, we have averaged two out of three podium positions in every class. Can we keep up the dominance????

5 x National Champion