HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

Saloon Cars. Oh well miss out on that one if I get there.

I'll bring some saloon(ish) spare cars.

Bring some spare gloat :ph34r:

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion

1 x F1 Classic Shootout 2016 Co-Champion

1 x Harmon Memorial Cup 2016 Co-Champion

2 x PieBone 400 Co-Champion

VIV

Sorry you can't make it. See you next week.

Edited by j2theK

JK

rub it it rub it in....

Well I am unbeaten for 2 weeks.... so take that.

Peeps are invited to the humble cave at pinotage next week.

classes -

Ninco and other pre 65 classics

Group C

GT

Can one of the non-track-owners please stick up controller finger to bring supper.

thanks

legend-in-my-own-memory

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Mark your thoughts on striking the BBQ up again. I thought it was fantastic last time. That way evreyone who wants to eat can bring something along. I will bring some more of that steak around. B) . The night tonight was a great night. A shame we had a couple away. Was a good turn out considering.

MUNTER you lazy sh@#te. Well looking forward to seeing you on the track so I can hand you a can of woopaaaaass for being OLD :rolleyes:

Edited by Smithy

I'm addicted to Slot Cars.

sounds like battle lines are drawn......

Righto then, same formula as last time. Rock up any time after 5pm, bring something to burn and something to drink.

I'll petition the beloved to mow the lawn and dress it with something as a token nod to rabbit food.

We can eat, drink, boast and race.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Cheers PieGuy for the Good Times in the Pie Tin.

Pizza Pie, Grog, Good Racin.

All Good Homie B)

JK

sorry no results from the race nite,will keep better notes next time.good mix of cars too,me like those lmp and daytona prototypes.there was some close heats and dicing.snake was in good form and ready to strike,and every body drove like men possess,we need the old dudes to bring back the old treachery.any way it was a hot nite in the pie tin.maybe viv and munter can carpool next time .will be ready too burn some meat next week at oakland raceway.cheers

The older i get, the faster i was.

Wonky timing = no way to determine winners or losers = less pressure = more fun! Leave it the way it is Viv! :)

I've been away too long Craig, these guys are playing with your mind.

Haha I may as well try to have fun, the guys have given up on going fast. I doubt anyone will ever go under 5 secs on your track or Chris'

5 x National Champion

2 x National Enduro Champion

2 x HBMRC V8 Supercar Enduro Champion

Its about enjoying a hobby Craig.We all like to go fast.But there are members here who dont care where they come as they just like to get out there and race their cars to the best of their ability. If they get into the top three then its a bonus. I dont think anyones really given up. You are the National Champ in numerous classes so you are obviously bored winning all the time against us minnows in the club.Maybe its time to bring in a handicap timing system. Mark can it be done with software?

Edited by Smithy

I'm addicted to Slot Cars.