HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

oops, I meant my spool of solder . . . I lost it somehow when I was installing Trackmate for him last week.

Oh yeah, BTW, Viv now has trackmate, with power relay control.

And I have sorted the Race Coordinator software for Trackmate now as well.

I had a bug last year, and I finally realised it was just an incorrect software setting for the particular race.

RC just allows for a few other tricks that the standard TM software doesn't have.

Excellent to hear. Yay Viv. No one can take off at the start ay Viv :D

I'm addicted to Slot Cars.

It was a good one Munter. We missed you......... :blink:

Cheers T-Bone for all the good victuals and thanks Brendon for that excellent fush.

Now for the Holiday Sessions :ph34r:

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion

1 x F1 Classic Shootout 2016 Co-Champion

1 x Harmon Memorial Cup 2016 Co-Champion

2 x PieBone 400 Co-Champion

It's okay munter, you're forgiven [this time] Just so as you don't feel TOO bad, I ate a few crumbed snapper cutlets for you.

They could have been fresher - but only if Brendon had filleted them faster before the nerves stopped twitching, so they cooked while they squiggled...... :)

Thanks Pat for the Christmas platter, was that your creation, or your "beloved"?

Ta all for the good reds . . . . .

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

I know you are all looking towards Christmas but I'm asking if there would be a day available for maintaining of cars. I have two maybe three cars I want to strip down and rebuild.Especially the NASCAR. Seriously something wrong with it.And want to re true some tires if anyone can make available a truer. If there is time let me know so we can organize a time.

I'm addicted to Slot Cars.

Who's here and who's away in January?

I have an enquiry from a BOP slotter who doesn't have a club near him, to darken our doors Thursday 10th.; so I'll stick my hand up early, - and be opening up - usual story, 5.30 onwards. Instead of formal classes, we'll mess about with what and how those who arrive fancy, so bring a range of cars.

If it is usual HB January weather, bring meat to burn on the BBQ, and whatever liquid replacement you need.

Those of you on SFI may know him as "Damo"

ps, he's a group 5 fan..... so I think we'll have those out to play.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Sorry Mike, not here either. I don't usually nick 'em to slow the other guys down, I prefer the subtle squirt of superglue into the underside of the motor while I am "just checking the braids"

[that should stop them de-slotting on my corner for a bit.....]

I'll have a look T-Bone but I think the only NASCAR I have stolen was Mac Daddy's

JK

4 days of deathly silence. I hope this means you are all busily preparing for tomorrow and holidays.

Have a great Christmas and break guys. See you on the 10th if not before.

And thanks for the raicng, the laughs and camerar . . the ah . . comma . . the mate-ship this year.

mark

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

I'm going to go eat and drink too much just for something different :D

Edited by j2theK

JK