HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

Nice work Mark

All the Pugs I have set up for the boys to date have no weight. That was the rule when I introduced this class. I don't see any reason to change. There are loads of other classes we can run at Wongys and everyone else can drop track voltage. Again, I like having significant differences in the cars we race - but the pugs are a proven winner at 10V with no weight.

If we ever move to a FLY Classic I would allow solid front axle, with gearing set as 6.5mm metal pinion if the car has a plastic one( think its a 12 tooth) and a slot it 19mm 36 tooth gear.

Mac

Podiums are for short people.

Thanks Craig, copy and paste error.. sorted.

Better check if I DID put weight in the nose of my PUG

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Yeah we have the tyres and i have Brendans car.

Then get with it Snake Boy!!!! ssssssssssssssss

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion

1 x F1 Classic Shootout 2016 Co-Champion

1 x Harmon Memorial Cup 2016 Co-Champion

2 x PieBone 400 Co-Champion

Racing at Viv's this wednesday

I'm sure he means Thursday......

That was just too good.

I'll be there.

What about you NVMYRE? Are you fronting or remaining our provincial man of mystery.

The boys are sick of talking about you and your rules fetish behind your back. Where you at?

I'm getting there

We once raced the Pugs on Chris' track. 14v is a bit much but manageable I reckon. In fact, having an overpowered car can be a fun challenge. No reason why we shouldn't race them there. I don't mind weight or no weight but since the initial rules were no weight I see no reason to change.

5 x National Champion

2 x National Enduro Champion

2 x HBMRC V8 Supercar Enduro Champion

NVMYRE or No NVMYRE?

That is the question???????

VP HBCC

JK

NVMYRE or No NVMYRE?

That is the question???????

VP HBCC

PRICELESS, for everything else, there's Visa

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

I'm hosting Craig.

Should do the slower classes for the small track.

V8 Supercars (ozzie V8s)

Pre '65 Sports [that's the generic club rules not the Ninco Nationals rules, so the resin kings can go to town if they want.]

- Also, for Michael, Brendon, Pat, anyone who doesn't have a car for this class "do not panic" [in large friendly letters] as I have a pile of these cars.

Fly Capri

Don't spend too much time on them Craig :)

I didn't know that Fly Capri's fit in the "slower classes" Mark?

I do know that Cartrix probably does. ;)

VP HBCC

JK

J2 - hee hee, I thought we needed a couple of weeks off of Cartrix to let the heads of the un-initiated recover.... we of the HB Cartrix Club have to cater to all sorts of tastes . . . Cartrix people are good like that, gracious, kind, humble. - Never condescending or overbearing of course..... :lol:

Capris go well on my track, they're stable and fast around the bendy bits, but being a lower powered motor, not too wild for the short circuit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See you Thursday C-man

Chris

tried calling your office tonight, but no after hours messaging, number is engaged. Have sent email to both addresses, but you may check here first.

Can't make 11am torture session, have cousin's funeral in Palmie at 11, so leaving early a.m. Will call office Wednesday to re-schedule.

Guys, just a day trip, back tomorrow night..... shoot I hope this is the last one for the year, it's been "black 2012"

See you all Thursday. If any non-hosts care to bring vittals, holler, else I'll do the usuals.