HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

It was kinda sad seeing the Black Widow go down the road after 5 years and 2 million laps { that track was the ideal training ground for the 11 NZ titles between Craig G and I }... I promise to come visit her on the first club event Mike A holds. Thanks to those who were able to help out and i'm only a week away from moving into my new business premises................

6 X Hawkes Bay Champion

8 X National Champion

1 X Retired

Hi Mike,

sorry could not be there to help with the move - work, bad back etc etc etc. Great to hear that you got it moved though.

SlotJockey - did think of you yesterday and thought there might be a tear or two or three. Looking on the bright side we did have some great races, pizzas etc there and you perfected the art of slot car driving on that track. Plus trained a few dare devil drivers.

Cheers Grant

Yes he did. Hi Grant. Yes it was a sad day for Mike but I think it will be in good hands. The move went very well.We had enough hands on deck so it wasnt really an issue. The shed its in will be cosy but great. Set up well .Had to work it through a single garage door entrance but did it with out any real issues. Mike has a great place out there.

I'm addicted to Slot Cars.

Good to hear that the move went well. Sorry I couldn't lend a hand.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the Black Widow(Maker) in it's new home.

Do we know what and where for this Thursday yet????

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion

1 x F1 Classic Shootout 2016 Co-Champion

1 x Harmon Memorial Cup 2016 Co-Champion

2 x PieBone 400 Co-Champion

Mac's back, I presume he and munter are conferring about the running of the Tasman Cup proxy round on his track.

If there is time to get qualifying done before Thursday, maybe we'll run the round this week at Mac's

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

I miss Slotjock... Shortjock... Slowjockey... what was that little fulla's name?

Anyway, glad to see that Mikes track is now at Mikes place. The Widow lives on. Long live the Widow.

I am busy this Thursday so I won't be at club. However if you want to come here I can prep the shed. No drama. Let me know. You all know where everything is. And so do I - so dont even think about nicking anything.

The Tasman International Proxy is being run at my place this Sunday at 1pm. We need a good turn out of marshalls please as the Slot World is watching and we want the only NZ leg to go off without a hitch.

So turn up or I'll hurt you.

That is all.

Mac

Edited by slotmadmac

Podiums are for short people.

I'm down for Sunday for the Proxy.

I'd be keen for Thursday night at The Thunder Road Raceway so see you there Smithy.

Who else?

JK

I'll be over. Any other Napier bodies want a ride over in the geriatric mobile with me?

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Macs track today - my stock Group C with F22s on yellow lane......6.44sec B)

Showpony.

It's lonely at the top :P

That is one fast Group C ride. I know that from personal experience :D

JK

I'm hosting, just haven't thought about classes yet - can anyone remember what cars Goodwin is having trouble with :lol::D:P

Usual start - 6pm, so I'll post classes tonight when I have more time to think.

Will see if beloved can be convinced to take up a catering career like Pip

has Chris glued his up for Nationals prep yet?

If not, we should get on more round in there asap.