HBMRC - Hawkes Bay, NZ

If I add a middle section to it of same length as the other two pieces then yes.Its a 3 laner. Needs quite a bit of work to get to club standard but could be done. But thinking about it I may go to a four laner and make a completely new track. 7 metres long to be precise. Figure 8 or either just two bends and two straights. Just a speed track. Going back to the one I picked up would still be a good practise / test track.

I'm addicted to Slot Cars.

I've thought about figure 8s too. Great idea I reckon. Or maybe a track that is symmetrical so that it doesn't favour any particular lane. A simple track thats fast and easy for all skill levels.

5 x National Champion

2 x National Enduro Champion

2 x HBMRC V8 Supercar Enduro Champion

Thats exactly my thinking. Still will get this track up and running.See how I go. Spent a bit of time on my cars today but no trackavailable to test them out .Rang Viv but his wife said he was busy and he would ring back.....He didnt.Wanted to ask for a spare hour on his track this afternoon. Hence the test track I will set up.

I'm addicted to Slot Cars.

I'm keen for some 65-80 sports this week. Finally got my MkII sorted. We should think about revisiting our rules discussions also. Has the club tried classes that are unpodded only?

5 x National Champion

Heya Craig

Chris emailed instead of posting here.

Will get NPSR cleaned up for use.

Classes

trucks

Lmp/Gp C

nascar

But I won't run my "kitset Buggy" there, too much truck too little sidewall barrier.

yeah, we should continue that discussion. Non podded also covers quite a range of speeds.

eg Mac's spirit 512 ferrari in the proxy is an absolute weapon as are his Slotter Lolas.

The Fly cars of similar ilk are nice, but lower powered, and not as good quality mechanics, so with the best tuning won't be as fast . .

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Pods are for learners;)

Mac

Good to here from you so far away....

And on such a special day as well!! B)

I'm all go for The GC as Mark refers to it (Ha ha) and yes to NASCAR.

JK

1 x Porsche 997 Constructors Cup Co-Champion

1 x Fly Classic Enduro 2013 Co-Champion

1 x F1 Classic Shootout 2016 Co-Champion

1 x Harmon Memorial Cup 2016 Co-Champion

2 x PieBone 400 Co-Champion

Not yet.......so many cars, so little time. Speaking of which, we havent run V8s in aggggessssssssss. I have a spare nascar if anyone needs one.

5 x National Champion

If we are on Wongys track then I would like to try the Pugs.

I seem to remember that someone said mine was a lucky fast one.

I probably said that when you passed me. I would like to try the Pugs too, but NPSR runs at 14v?? which could be tricky.

Btw Chris if you read this the 'Email Chris' link on the clubs page of NZSCA links to grego@grego.co.nz.

Edited by nvmyre

5 x National Champion

Nascars :rolleyes: ...Oh well. Will see how mine goes ha ha ha. Should be an open handicapped class. Bring all your cars. And Craig....GOT that V8 Falcon together yet????

Hey Smithy Thanks for the use of your adapter :D

I don't know whether I grabbed your car or you picked up mine but now I have your Pug! :o We'll have to figure out a time to swap them back. Unless of course yours goes faster....

Thanks Chris for hosting last night.

JK

JK

Great idea JK, I should have swapped mine for munter's "lucky fast one" LOL

They weren't too bad to drive there considering the higher voltage and the low borders.

But hard to get the controller settings right "in-race" - didn't practice mine - so the cornering speeds were a bit hit and miss. I stuffed up my first lane, and that was pretty much my fate sealed.

It was nice running some LMPs for a change as well as the nats-class Group C.

[i can hear Smithy cheering all the way from from Selini as he reads this]

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Yes they looked actually quite good with a mix of Group C LMP's. Hey no problem JK . Will bring yours to Mikes tomorrow when we do the move.

Can't make it to Mike's tomorrow to help with the move as I have my kids this weekend. I let Mike the pie guy know about that.

We'll have to sort out another time. Could be Thursday.....

Wonder if Munter would swap me for his "lucking fast one".....probably wouldn't take :ph34r:

JK

[Can't make it to Mike's tomorrow to help with the move as I have my kids this weekend. I let Mike the pie guy know about that.

We'll have to sort out another time. Could be Thursday.....

Wonder if Munter would swap me for his "lucking fast one".....probably wouldn't take :ph34r:

Mike the PieGuy is working night shift at present, that's why he isn't at club, and can only do weekends for the move.

I'd help, but all I could lift would be the strops on the trailer.

Another great night of racing, good to mix up the formats too. JK is improving well. I can't help tomm, offered to help Sunday but never heard back from Mike A. Hope all goes well. Weather should hold up.

5 x National Champion