Sign in to follow this  
orangepicker

Mercedes Cup

Thanks for a great afternoon of racing action & your cars were A1 in detail & finish,

also a nice group of guys. Vince & I will come out to see you & steve soon.So to our local members try to get down to liverpool slot car track one day to have a look at these guys cars & there track, Im looking forward to doing some laps soon.

regards bo :D

Thnx for an enjoyable afternoon at the track OP, the track looks great can't wait to finish off my F50 and give it a test on the track. cars look excellent as well and thnx for the tips on the plafit chassis.

Michael

IT Department

auslotforums.gif

i wouldnt mind racing in the series but i dont think i will have the time, i work most sundays, and i start anywhere from 4pm to 8pm, how much does it cost to build the mercedes?

auslotforums.gif

1 chassis available over the counter.1 body shell from an associate member will turn up asap.

JUST FOR THE MAN ! :P

i will also arrange for a controller for you.15 ohms will suffice.

or..........i can lend you one of my omni-cidex .

I 'LL RING RIC TO RESERVE THE CHASSIS FOR YOU ASAP :(

if you can get my a body ill take 1, might be able to have a couple of races, how long does it normaly take for the rave meet?

auslotforums.gif

8 races ,thats 2 months.

i also will set your car up for you.

the stock form is really good for everyone ,when you get the hang of it ,you can upgrade to a faster motor and/or change gear ratios to suit your driving .

thats what i have done for most of the racers.

how long does each race take? also does liverpool raceway sell things that join to the body to the chassis? cause i wouldnt mind using the same chassis for both the f50 and the mercede's.

auslotforums.gif