Oz Rally Round 11 Shelmore Park

kalbfellp

bugger

sorry Oldslot !

Well done Stig ! So does this mean The Stig can retire on a high and take on a new identity next time round ??

Con grats to Craig and Ben too !

Well done and big thanks to Phil on the round and the series and good to see you at the pointy end again !

Congrats to Jazzbell on being up front so often and Winning the 11/12' Ozrally, albeit, comprehensively so! Well done !

Very happy to be a part of the fun and mix it up with all you guys and girl and a big well done to Miveson on the recording of it all !

Here's t seeing you next time round, buggered if I know how Im gonna improve on this year !

Cheers

Edited by slo1quick

Guest jazzbell

Thanks again on another well run proxy guys,Phil the main man and to all the track hosts it wouldn't be a proxy without your tracks. Congrats guys.

Pleased with the win this year. My aim was a top 10 finish every round. Think it went a little better than i thought only being my 2nd rally proxy.

Well done Stig and Team red for your 2nd and 3rd finish.

regards shane a

team thunderbird

Edited by jazzbell

Well done guy's, gal's and hosts

I don't mean to be pedantic but the point's need to be readjusted

c) If a car requires a tyre or (“racing”) braid change a 25 point penalty will be incurred.

IMG_0077.jpg

Sorry Phil but - 25 off the last round drops you down to in front of Mark, 23rd spot i think

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Hey guys another Proxy over . Wow am I stoked . Podium on the last round and third overall . Could ask for better than that but what the hell I'll take third. Congrats to the other podiumites ,Ben and The Stig for rnd 11 and to Shane and The Stig for the overall placings. Shane ,that car of yours is a weapon as I have stated from my round. It was a pleasure to drive. With mine the, make it so anybody can drive it method of setting up of cars was good advice from Devious (I found that out last night at a Rebel rally rnd at my place , the car I set up for one of my boys was simple and he kick my preverbial a$$ with it and the one I spent too much time on, ended in 5th :angry: ). Anyway to the other hosts thankyou for your time and effort and to those who entered , a big thanks ,even if it was your 1st time ,hope you enjoyed it . Last but not least to Mark for all the points scoring and Phil for running this Proxy. Done a great job guys . I'm a happy chappy :) :) :)

Cheers Craig

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Scores updated to reflect the 25 point penalty.

Great job Mark - thanks heaps for your time and effort matey

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Scores updated to reflect the 25 point penalty.

Didn't notice any change. Thought Phil was already on 179 points.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Great effort to Round 11 podiumits and to round runners/organisers. Even more so to eventual winner and major place holders.

As a first attempt at a rally proxy has certainly been a big learning curve. Having seen some others experience the highs and lows on the same track on different stages I now know how you feel. From 15th (one of my better ones) to 31st and dead last. Well somebody had to achive that distiinction.

Clearly it is back to the drawing board. Phil or somebody if you can tell me did all the wheels fall off or something in second round.

Look forward to next year (I think).

Regards

Chas Le Breton

Thanks Phil,

congrats to the round winners and the overall winners

As my 1st proxy event ever it's going to take some beating with the speed at which the rounds flew by

Great event - I had fun hosting my round and learnt quite a bit in the process

Thanks to Phil for running the whole sh'bang as well as alll the round hosts and Mark for doing the pointscore

Bring on auslot '12

Rock on

Matt

Charles Your car had two problems IMO the rear tyres pick up any crap that is on the track, the nature of many of these tracks causes the cars to bounce off the scenery a lot and any bits on the track can cause problems, your tyres pick up every spec of dirt. IMO eurethanes are the way to go. Also I think a little more weight would help,most of the top cars are around the 110 grams weight.

Here are the podium cars for Round 11

Round11Podium.jpg

The podium for the 2011/2012 Oz Rally Proxy

Podium2011_2012.jpg

The great winning car is shown here displayed on a great diorama display box created by Ember Thank you very much.

Winnerbest.jpg

Jazzbells car looks very good in this display box. This is also the prize for the Proxy winner,so it looks like you get the car back this year Shane,well done.

Thanks for the tips Phil. Tyres I certainly knew about before event but as stated previously I just used what I had. Thought I added about the right amount of weight however but clearly not. My car was certainly not the lightest so tyres seem to have been the main culprit.

Thanks again for the great series, the most efficient way in which it was run and to all the organisers of the 11 rounds. I enjoyed every minute and always had great delight in comparing the progress of all the cars or lack of it in my case as well as the photos.

Bring on 2013. I will now go back to organising the next 2 rounds of the NZ Canam Proxy Series. The cars have just arrived.

Regards

Chas Le Breton

Well done to The Stig, Craig and Ben for your rounds success. Thanks Phil for organising a well run series. By all the responses throughout the series it appears as though it was enjoyed by all.

Normal people worry me