V8 Tipping For Round 2 - Simmons Plains Tasmania

Ok, let me first apologise to those who had tips entered and then had them removed. It was an unavoidable lesson in running a tipping contest. However, I have the revision history of the document that saves all of our tips so I will go through them today and any tips that were entered prior to 2:52 26th March for any tipsters that received 0 points for this round will be credited. If you tipped after this date then I will not be changing those tips as they are your most recent.

Sorry once again but this wont be repeated.

John

Thanks John, your doing a great job,

I have ran these things before and you get little credit when working but when it goes wrong everyone hates you.

Thanks for putting in the effort into get this going.

Michael

Okay, points have been adjusted with the retrieval of the previously lost tips.

Only 3 tipsters failed to enter their tips this round - chewycar, English St and Critical Times. One new tipster for Round 2, who wasn't present in Round 1.

2012_V8_R2.jpg

If you need confirmation of what you picked, then send me a PM, I'll gladly advise what you picked.

As you can see we don't have a pretty website that allows tipsters to review their previous tips or adjust entered picks for rounds. Certainly time didn't allow anything to be done, hopefully for next year we'll have something a bit more interactive.

Cheers

Mark

woot I am on the improve - is this the time that I tell you I watch the racing at the Grand Prix to see how my tips went...it was only later I realised that Rnd 2 was in Tassie :)

thanks John and Mark for sorting this out I have a feeling I will need every point I can get.

David

Your being too kind - there's not much to it, just a good knowledge of Excel and formula's then it's a case of spending 2 minutes entering the results and vola, everything is calculated, cut/paste and upload jpeg.

The most difficult part is selecting the colour scheme - takes hours..... :)