New Theme

Jacob

A new dark style theme is now officially available for use on the forum. The light blue theme will remain default so you will need to sign in when browsing if you want to use the dark theme.

You can select the new theme by scrolling to the bottom of the page and selecting "BLACKSTREAM" from the Change Theme menu.

The only thing I might do is touch up the ugly blue bar that runs across the top just below the logo.

Thanks Jacob, that is more classy than the Stylish style I have been using.

The only complaint I have is the intensity of the blue bits. If they were turned down or somehow otherwise reduced in intensity I'd stop my complaining & only be applauding. :)

Don't let my minor bitch take away from the fact that you've done a terrific job! :)

Edited by inveterate retiree

I used to be surprised that I was still surprised by my own stupidity, finding it strangely refreshing.

Well I don't now.

I'm over it!

Photos of my track in progress.

• 1 month later...

Sick of the Portal. Liked the old home page so I dont have to download a heap of pictures of diecast cars every time I click on the website! :angry: :angry:

It doesn't slow my computer or cause me any hassles but it's not set up in the best way at the moment - ideally 1 or 2 pictures as a teaser, then click the topic to see the rest would be better.

The portal itself won't be disappearing though - but I'll come up with a better solution.