V8 Tipping For Round 1 - Clipsal

I don't even remember who I tipped :)

Though Whincup and Tander sound like familiar names

:lol: DM

i'm having the same alzhiemer's moment

think i will write them down next week......although im pretty sure i want frosty to win this one

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2012_V8_R1.jpg

Points have been allocated based on the following:

2012_V8_R1_Points.jpg

In case anyone is wondering, the whole scoring side of things is automated in Excel so it really is just a case of entering the results and the spreadsheet automatically scores everyone's tips. No manual allocation of points.

If anyone is struggling with their points score or things there may be an issue, drop me a PM, I'll happily provide you data that compares your tips with the results.

c'mon miveson.. the race is over wheres the results????

If you notice the timestamp in the excel spreadsheet it's 16:58, now come on Kai where's the giddy up for results?

Edited by miveson

Hey Mark,

Nice job on getting the whole process automated!

Now - is there any way people's tips can be retrieved? Like many others, I can't remember or work out what tips I got right and what tips didn't follow my script.....

For future tips, I'll do the ol'' copy and paste before submit' routine....

Cheers,

Tony.

There's only two questions:

1. What direction do you go

2. What's the Lap Record?

I think I'll just do what I originally planned.

Put Whincup top of everything, and fill in a couple of the other usual suspects 2nd and 3rd - between Tander, Frostie and Lowdes rotating for the other 2 spots. Will probably do better on that system thanb trying to guess right....

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Hey Mark,

Nice job on getting the whole process automated!

Now - is there any way people's tips can be retrieved? Like many others, I can't remember or work out what tips I got right and what tips didn't follow my script.....

For future tips, I'll do the ol'' copy and paste before submit' routine....

I'm just going to try to write them down.

"S#!t Happens"

Good on you guys for Rnd 1 . Cant get much quicker than that unless you were on the finish line :) . Kai ,what you bitchin for ,if we were still with yahoo / oz tips we would be waiting another week and the points would be wrong . Bloody Fords . Funny enough I had the poles round the wrong way. Bloody Holdens.

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Great job guys, well done to those who got 6!

Bring on round two...

Heck, I was about to file a report about Bo, with a suggestion of race fixing . . . . :lol:

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Are we tipping on Championship Rounds only, or the Grand Prix event as well?

The format for the Grand Prix event could make things 'interesting'...

http://www.v8supercars.com.au/championship/newsarticle/the-great-race-to-avoid-the-drop-out-zone/tabid/70/newsid/12225/default.aspx

Cheers,

Tony.

There's only two questions:

1. What direction do you go

2. What's the Lap Record?