V8 Tipping For Round 1 - Clipsal

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gref,

The unique identifier is for you to pick, be it a number, phrase, dogs name... whatever you decide to use.

When entering your tips simply enter the unique identifier that you selected above and enter it in the textbox (nobody else will be able to see it).

This will then allow the organisers to ensure that the tips that you submitted actually came from you and weren't entered in error by someone else whether accidentally or on purpose.

Mark

I don't even know what V8s are :)

only kidding - but I don't know who is racing this weekend - need to do a bit of reading up and study the form guide.

DM

DM, If this rain keeps up over here in Adelaide, it might be a Steven Bradbury type of race. Adelaides a concrete jungle!

Clevo

Resized to 83% (was 1006 x 146) - Click image to enlarge

I was up until they swapped to Nissan for next year. I followed them before when Larry had the the team and then swallowed my pride when Mm and Dad Kelly took over. Still a storch Holden supporter. But seeing I own a Toyota and a Hyundai and there names have been bandied about I may change camps. Hey Silver dont ever admit to being easy :o:lol: . I take it your not confident in your tipping????

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Silver, we thought about it but sometimes less is more. Besides, picking 3 is a lot easier than picking 5!

Top 3 - 28! / (28 - 3)! * (3)! = 3276 combinations

Top 5 - 28! / (28 - 5)! * (5)! = 98280 combinations

Class dismissed! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Yngwie