Sign in to follow this  
lavenlaar

How To Design A New Track

Since when have elbows been classed as curves? If they hadn't included her elbows the track would be rather boring. Perhaps I'm foolish, I expected more curves.

Surely someone like this would make for a better track.

Mad-Men-Christina-Hendricks.jpg

Edited by Ember

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

She's too skinny for my taste....the redhead above is better....is that you Ember ?

John Warren

Slotcars are my preferred reality

Oh I wish, Munter. It is Christina Hendricks, currently starring in Mad Men. Surely she's got to rate as one of the sexier offerings on Telly at the moment. Certainly more delectable than some scrawny clothes hanger.

C'mon lads, surely other than the rare one like Elle (who even now as a Mum looks pretty gorgeous) models are too scrawny, relatively shapeless and not particularly attractive.

Hey, even I'd buy Ms Hendricks a drink and maybe dinner.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

I'm with you Ember, heaven save us from scrawny bags.

Remember Christina Hendricks from Firefly? She played an adorable, underhanded, conniving, devious, scheming bitch. Too funny.

Cheers,

Garry J

Slotworx_Logo_Small.jpg

Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill

Yup. That's the one. I'll admit to being a FireFly fan.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Surely you need the Hunchback of Notre Dame's or the Elephant man's sisters to make a good shape? I DO like the idea of using attractive young ladies as track scenery though.. if it's good enough for devil worshippers to put one on their altar..

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.