New Class Racing In Toowoomba

Richo99

Hi,

We have adopted a new 1/24th scale class for our Toowoomba Club. Oz Slot Classics.

They are also racing at Narangba in Brisbane and we hope to have an inter club series soon..

Basically older style Sports Cars or GT type cars (Hard Body) on any model car chassis... All powered by Pointer Motor and have weight limits. 2 Divisions. Div 1 & Div 2. Div 1 is basically front engined cars, and 2 is rear engined cars... Not real strict at this stage.. But nice cars and fun to build and drive. The end race result is not important, its about the nice cars...

Here are mine... (I have to fix that date on the camera.....)

Fujimi Porsche 917. Pink Pig. Studio 27 decals. Plafit Chassis... Still needs some detail work..

formal027.jpg

Fujimi P4 Ferrari. I think raced at Daytona this one. Plafit 1300U chassis.

formal025.jpg

My Favourite.. Strombecker Cheetah body on a plafit chassis. Handles very well.. The carbies are from the cobra kit below.. I am looking for any of these bodies if anyone has one....

formal019.jpg

A cheap $8 kit of Ebay and I ended up with this nice little Cobra. I made the interior converting to right hand drive and the cover. Another plafit chassis..

formal011.jpg

Richo

Nomad Raceway