smallnails

Scaleauto News

I suspect they are running late on it, as I haven't had any update from Ivan in the dealer news just of late.

I use Carrera here and it,s not a bad track at all has stayed pretty flat as well unlike some plastic tracks that warp a bit like it for being able to run 1/24th scale cars as well , but was interested in seeing what Scaleauto will be like my main concern would be the cost and the lack of further news

ScaleAuto are cranking back up, and have just released one of 4 planned liveries of the GT3 AMG in 1/32nd scale.

sc6221.jpg

sc6221-2.jpg

scaleauto%20mercedes4.jpg

Hi all,
I have completed track system files for ScaleAuto track system, apart from a couple of bugs I can't identify in border display, and 12 lane multilane layout menu display.
menu1.jpg

I made two sets of borders, one in real colour grey, one in red/white for easy viewing in designs.

design.jpg

Anyone who wants is welcome to a copy.

Pierrick is going to look at those bugs for me, and will update, then add to the UR30 downloads library.
Meanwhile, feel free to pm me with your email address and I will send on to you.
They go into the LIBRARY directory.