Scaleauto News

smallnails

Download their newest catalogue here:

https://ibb.box.com/...c4dufuharl0.pdf

Shows also their own Group 5 M1 coming out as well as a couple of other beasts, as some out there know, their recently released Merc was a absolute weapon!

Also shows Detomaso's AND another running mate for their GT class cars a ZONDA!!!!!!!!!!

album_ok.gifalbum_ok.gifalbum_ok.gif

album_ok.gifalbum_ok.gifalbum_ok.gif

Guest jazzbell

The Scaleauto product range is something else. The new release of cars have some great liveries,can't wait.

Problem we have here is our Australian importer does not bring in all the goods and 99% of their product you have to buy from overseas and that shits me.( and know their not a sponsor of this forum)

regards shane a

team thunderbird

The Scaleauto product range is something else. The new release of cars have some great liveries,can't wait.

Problem we have here is our Australian importer does not bring in all the goods and 99% of their product you have to buy from overseas and that shits me.( and know their not a sponsor of this forum)

regards shane a

team thunderbird

Not actually correct Shane. More like, the importer there STOCKS 99% of their catalogue.

But people need to remember it takes a few months to fill a pipeline as new products come to market and have to be shipped as and when there is enough to fill a 20 foot container - and work out the cost of 32 cubic metres of slot cars, parts, even with the bulkier stuff like their fancy slot boxes.

Also, quite a lot of products in their catalogue are not going to be available for a few months yet, just like Scaley, Slot.it carrera.... but they sure look nice.

I read today that they have dropped the Jaguar from the 1/32nd planned range, which is a shame, but a Pagani and the M1 are pretty satisfactory replacements. :)

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Chris - the Epson car will be available 18th October in Spain so I'd expect most of Europe to have them by the end of October. As for when they'll be available in Oz your guess is as good as mine.

The ScaleAuto Zonda was released early September in Europe and it's still not available here yet.

i have the scaleauto zonda & it is a lovely looking car.i am running a 1/32 plafit 3300 chassis & just beginning to sort it.

my only complaint would be that it is a bit fragile.one of the rear diffusers came off just undoing the scaleauto chassis,the rear wing has broken

each of the supports once.this is in a total of about 30 laps.one of the wing supports was due to a fairly heavy hit to be fair,but still no worse than my slot it r390

has taken without issue.wheelbase seems about a mm longer than the r390,front track about a half a mm narrower with the rear being about a 1/4 mm narrower.

quite a light car being about 5grms less than the r390.if it can stay together i think it has some good potential.

cheers

warrick

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Vinno unpinned this topic
  • gazza featured this topic