Miveson Cars

miveson

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice haul Miveson, cant wait to see what's next in the installments.

Im really really looking forward to this thread in 2012.This should show my missus that Im normal :D

Clevo

Edited by Cleveland

Resized to 83% (was 1006 x 146) - Click image to enlarge

Yikes! Ummmm.... Colourful, aren't they?

While there are many of your collections that make me more than a little jealous, Mark hon, this most certainly isn't one. Though I suppose it is sort of impressive to see them all together like that without price tags and sale signs. :P

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

I suspect that the next thing will be the next Lotus 49........ selling like hot cakes overseas, especially in the states, I've seen stock inventories reduce from 90+ to less than ten in the last week or so...

Phil/Embs - I appreciate the DP's aren't everyone's cup of tea.... oh well not much I can do about that.

Clevo - not sure what is next.... have to wait and see....

Edited by miveson

I jumped on the Fly release of the Dp's,.... no way in comparison for looks or driveability with the Sideways stable,,,,,but good enough amongst their own. I like the Dp's, wish they had lights though (with an on/off switch simular to the litle carrera switches).

• 2 weeks later...

A few new cars to kick off the year.....

First up the Lotus 49 Cosworth - looking at stock levels around the web I reckon they made about 5k of these.

Jan_1.jpg

The GT40 as Clevo has previously advised is a cracker of a car, if you see it in the flesh you'll know what I'm talking about

Jan_2.jpg

I needed to do some back filling on the Slot.It cars and finally got my hands on the Hydro (terrible livery yet it seems to command pretty good money on the market)

Jan_3.jpg

Enough said about this lovely GT40 - 300 made apparently - not that you'll find that many around.

Jan_4.jpg

And finally a car that has eluded me for quite some time.... missed out on purchasing it on so many occassions and I really wanted to get a sealed one. Well worth the wait.

Jan_5.jpg

Guest jazzbell

Nice haul Mark. All very nice.

Clevo done the honours and picked up a slot.it GT 40 for me too while he got his hands on some.

regards shane a

team thunderbird

Hi Miverson

I to like the MRRC Cheetah, great detail, but I must admit i would love to get the #2 Campeonato Espana de Slot 2011 GT40 Slot it car.

How do you guys get all the info. for these rare models.I always end trying to find them ,with no success(after seeing your model i have been trying to locate this model without success)

Pete B

Hi Miverson

I to like the MRRC Cheetah, great detail, but I must admit i would love to get the #2 Campeonato Espana de Slot 2011 GT40 Slot it car.

How do you guys get all the info. for these rare models.I always end trying to find them ,with no success(after seeing your model i have been trying to locate this model without success)

Pete B

if your ever looking for anything in particular

drop me a PM and i'll see if i can track it down

there are a few of the slot.it you mention in spanish shops but not sure if they ship to aus

heres one on ebay http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SLOT-IT-FORD-GT40-XVI-CTO-ESPANA-2011-III-ENDURANCE-CLASSICS-SERIES-LTED-ED-MB-/160701241884?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_186&hash=item256a8a5a1c bit pricey

as for the mrrc cheetah

quite a few on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MRRC-MC11132-CHEETAH-27-RED-1-32-/250966385379?pt=Slot_Cars&hash=item3a6ec322e3#vi-desc

or http://www.132slotcar.us/store/product_info.php?products_id=5987

• 2 weeks later...

A few cars added to the stable this month.

First up the lovely MRRC black Cheetah - I reckon MRRC are on a real winner here, cars are selling out fast so if you want one, get in quick. MRRC have just announced another two Cheetah's (blue and yellow) and a couple of Cobra's for their 2012 line up.

20120126_3.jpg

Next up is a sensational blue 250GTO from Racer's silverline product - pictures don't do it justice.

20120126_1.jpg

Could this be the final Ninco Porsche 356?

20120126_2.jpg

Lastly I picked up a couple of Mini-Z bodies, just waiting on parts now from a certain forum sponsor so that I can learn the plafit black art - god help me!!!!

20120126_4.jpg

Lastly I picked up a couple of Mini-Z bodies, just waiting on parts now from a certain forum sponsor so that I can learn the plafit black art - god help me!!!!

Good to see another one entering the fray, only problem is once you start you cant stop!

Good choice getting an NSX, they are fast.

- Cam

Hoo Roo

• 2 months later...

Not the best Pale on the market, but any Squire is worth the dosh.

Interesting salmon pink truck too. ;)

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

• 2 weeks later...

Well we've been waiting long enough and even after the car being changed it's still the prettiest L34 of the bunch, far nicer than the other yellow ones. It does look much better in the flesh and if you had to pick one to take home of the 3 made then I have little doubt this one would be the top seller.

C3214_1.jpg