K1W1

Puncture Repair Station From Cow Shed

Hi people

somewhere online, I saw an excellent remodelling of a small plastic milking shed/machine (two cows and no actual shed - just a grey and red plastci frame) It was converted into a puncture repair station BUT I didn't bookmark the site as I didn't have the original toy so no point. My daughter has been digging out her farmyard animals and other items such as tractor, fencing, etc and guess what comes out of the box...... yep, the grey and red cow milking unit!!! Of course, now I have looked and searched everywhere and can't find the article I saw about changing the milking shed to a tyre repair station.

Would anyone have seen the same article in their 'travels'? I think the builder called it a tyre technicians station or similar so it was likely to be an american however, I am in NZ and the found the exact same toy so possibly an australian bulder?? (I just though the terminoligy sounded quite American when I read it)

Anyway, hoping someone might have read the article and know where to find it?? Hope to hear from you - if you like, you can pm me with any info

Thanks

Wayne

• Upvote 1

"Don't trust everything you read online" - W. Shakespeare

In the "How to" section

http://www.auslot.co...how-to-idea-40/

ps ..... you'd only put your email address on here if you don't have enough spam

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Thanks Gazza

looked everywhere except that one - I saw it and went past as it didn't sound like the right sort of thing.

Wont put my address on again than aye - seem to have enough spam as it is. Most of it solving my erectile disfunction and premature arrivals!!!

Thanks heaps for the article link - time to get the Dremel out!!

"Don't trust everything you read online" - W. Shakespeare

HAH mark, thanks for taking time to find that.

K1W1 isn't actually me - you emailed me at home as well, but I am sure K1W1 (Wayne) will read this.

I'll mention it to him anyway, as I am currently doing an electonics job for him.

yeah yeah I says to the australians, Kiwi is so small we all know each other :) :)

mark (the other mark)

Walks upright Unaided  *  Ties Own Shoelaces  *  Can Mispronounce Own Name In Five Languages  *  Mostly Aims Rattle Cans Away from Self
 My Track Oakland Raceway V2     Our Club  HMBRC     

yeah yeah I says to the australians, Kiwi is so small we all know each other :) :)

Think it's more probably that you all look alike to us. :P:)

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Think it's more probably that you all look alike to us. :P:)

baaarrbara & maaaarraget

a friend of mine in gb sent me a pic of his just completed tire changer

DSC03243.jpg

Cheers Mark could have not done this without your help and this is another great website Nayan aka Nays

I loved that cow shed conversion as well and was delighted when i found one at my local toy store.

Here is my conversion

TyreStopRear.jpg

TyreStopFront.jpg

picture044.jpg

Cheers Gloveman

510emblem.jpg

I rather push my Datto than drive anything else!