Sign in to follow this  
neil

"The Power Stn." Its A Storage Cupboard

with one hand holding the camera the other holding my beer,,,,jeees. ...and at times,,I had to get Kev a beer aswell.

with one hand holding the camera the other holding my beer,,,,jeees. ...and at times,,I had to get Kev a beer aswell.

You are a legend Neil.

Gort, Klaatu barada nikto.

My poor Krell!

After a million years of shining sanity...

they could hardly have understood what power was destroying them.

It's not quite finnished yet, but as soon as Kev had finnished with his Jesus like skills I pushed him out of the way and started loading the cuboard with "MY" stuff.

Sorry Kev....No room for your gear.

001-1.jpg

Well done Kev good to see someone is on the ball arrr now i know what Neil has been up to while you have been doing all the work ag_outhouse.gifANIMATIONS_FOR_EMAILS_66.gif

Bloody young ones are like a WombatNoDotCom.gif dig a hole and hide when there is work to be done

Cheers

Tony

RIDE THEM SLOTS HARD woman-warrior.gifsite_logo.gif

a few new additions to the Power Stn... Over time we've added a VCR stand to house the timing gear and track power... & in the same time I've managed to accumulate some more gear,,,, pull apart & destroy some cars,, and have ended up needing more storage space.

some extra draw space...

2013-10-02175941800x600_zps6c9d7e16.jpg

& a much needed "organised"work area...

2013-10-02180015800x600_zps800be10f.jpg

2013-10-02180056800x600_zps0c85c939.jpg

Excellent innovative additions Neil

Edited by triggy

Normal people worry me

That workbench looks unrealistically tidy.

I smell "staged" - even "man-pride" at work . . . . we want to see real man-mess nanline22.gif

Walks upright Unaided  *  Ties Own Shoelaces  *  Can Mispronounce Own Name In Five Languages  *  Mostly Aims Rattle Cans Away from Self
 My Track Oakland Raceway V2     Our Club  HMBRC     

I have a sneaking suspicion you could be right there, Mark. How many times do you think the bench will be able to fold up? But it's a great idea, just the same.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

your all right on the money.......... pic was taken straight after the build...... still more to be desired in the placement of the necessities like....

1) buterfly clips ---to hold strips of Wet & Dry

2) Shelf/tray/magnets --- to hold the Pulled down cars & part's

3) hooks underneath --- to hold dremell... hot glue

4) Simple mount --- for only the needed scewdrivers

@ the moment it holds it's own,,, but during tyre truing of 2 cars (mine & Kev's) thats when more needed organisation is aparent.. But this has motivated me to get so far 3 of the Carrera Can-am cars running way better than box stock .... (which will lead to another post /Question)...