sigmaman

Scx Ford Fusion Repaint

Master 4 wanted a pink slot car for christmas. Don't know of any currently available(fortunately). Don't mind if its got some pink on it though. Jeff Burton Ford Taurus cars go for good money or more most of the time so had to find an alternative. Pendles have those 10 pound SCX NASCARs so one of those,some Pattos Fusion head/taillight sets and his Jeff Burton 1999 Exide decals and voila! One Jeff Burton Exide Ford Fusion. Now I know there isn't one like this but it looks the part and my NASCAR loving small boy is gonna be thrilled. I detailed up the interior with some paint too. Enjoy the pics.

20111220074018.jpeg

20111220073915.jpeg

20111220073501.jpeg

20111220073521.jpeg

20111220073641.jpeg

20111220073658.jpeg

www.sigmamansmodels.com

Thanks for the feedback folks. Clearcoat was done with DeBeers 2K. Nice paint. Its all run in and tuned now. Slop taken out of the bearings and MJK tires fitted. Still a magnet car though. Find leaving the magnets in for the little ones makes less offs and therefore less frustration.

Edited by sigmaman

www.sigmamansmodels.com

Small boy was very pleased with his christmas present. Wandered around the house most of christmas morning carrying it around. I finally got around to putting up a small track in his bedroom for him to have a race with his cousins. Heres a couple of pics. He's in the middle.

20111227065129.jpeg

20111227065215.jpeg

www.sigmamansmodels.com