miveson

The Ninco Classics

I've spent a fair bit of time this year collecting this motley crew of slot cars, my son calls them the posh cars.

First up the Austin Healey's

Classics_1.jpg

The Porsche 356's

Classics_3.jpg

The Jaguar's

Classics_4.jpg

Classics_2.jpg

Some additional photos of some of the cars:

Classics_01.jpg

Classics_02.jpg

Classics_03.jpg

Classics_04.jpg

Classics_05.jpg

Classics_06.jpg

Classics_07.jpg

Classics_08.jpg

Classics_09.jpg

Classics_10.jpg

Classics_11.jpg

Classics_12.jpg

Classics_13.jpg

Classics_14.jpg

Classics_15.jpg

Classics_16.jpg

Classics_17.jpg

Edited by miveson

Gee... And I have all of 4. :)

No Corvettes?

Isn't there a black Jag cloth top? I also always had the impression that there were more Healeys than that.

What's up next Mark? Pinkar Beetles?

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

See posts like this are good for me - every time I think I have a bad case of slotcarius additicieosis folks come along and make posts like this and I realise that I must have the milder tropical version of the disease. Only complete collection I have and I am likely to have are the Ninco JGTC Supras - mind you I suspect I will have the complete collection of Slot.it GT40s one day as well.

now you need the Corvettes as Ember mentioned and the Cobras and the 166 and 250 Ferrari cars Mark...

oh by the way lovely collection :)

still chasing this one Mark? bit hard to find - wish I had one

50125.jpg

cheers

DM

Edited by dangermouse

Not a fan of the corvette - sorry but it just doesn't do it for me. I did happen to find a place that had them for about 30 Euros each but decided to pass.

You had me scrambling to find the white 356 which I inadvertently left in the cupboard when taking the photos.

No Cobras, 250's etc, I'm done and dusted for a while (what I mean by this is that I'm not currently trying to back-fill anything else at the moment). 2012 will be a pretty easy going year where I'm able to focus on the 2012 releases instead of hunting down cars build years ago).

It might be time to buy something sparkly for the missus.... :)

See posts like this are good for me - every time I think I have a bad case of slotcarius additicieosis folks come along and make posts like this and I realise that I must have the milder tropical version of the disease. Only complete collection I have and I am likely to have are the Ninco JGTC Supras - mind you I suspect I will have the complete collection of Slot.it GT40s one day as well.

now you need the Corvettes as Ember mentioned and the Cobras and the 166 and 250 Ferrari cars Mark...

oh by the way lovely collection :)

still chasing this one Mark? bit hard to find - wish I had one

50125.jpg

cheers

DM

I have that one sitting on the shelf in reasonable condition!

West Australian Slot Car Racing Group

web: www.waslotcarracinggroup.com

email: syd.miller@outlook.com scott.kendal@bigpond.com

mob: Syd 0413 020 421 or Chris 0435086304

I'm done and dusted for a while (what I mean by this is that I'm not currently trying to back-fill anything else at the moment). 2012 will be a pretty easy going year where I'm able to focus on the 2012 releases instead of hunting down cars build years ago).

It might be time to buy something sparkly for the missus.... :)

Didn't I hear you say this at the end of 2010, beginning of 2011?

So... Something sparkly for the Mrs. Hmmmm... Cut... Colour.... Clarity.... I know!

Flood_Appeal_17.jpg

Clevo, Mark needs a favour. ;)

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

You mean there are other sparkly things I've been missing out on?

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Miveson, I must say, that is a pretty awesome collection you have there.

You will be overtaking me in no time :D .

Clevo

Resized to 83% (was 1006 x 146) - Click image to enlarge