Nz Proxy Series 2012 - General Discussion

27 replies to this topic

#21 kalbfellp

Formula 1 Driver

• Auslotters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,860 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 08:16 AM

Shane the idea was to post the pics after all the cars arrive at Marks,that way he is the only one who can build his car!!

#22 chenglaw

Retro Racing Nut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 920 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 01:16 PM

Ok, adding to this discussion on posting a pic of the chassis and fears of copycats. Mark, why not allow entrants to email/PM a digital photo of this chassis to you. This doesn't have to be published on the forum until a stipulated date i.e. when entries are closed. Put all photos on the forum after that date - should satisfy the curious and secretives.
Lim

I enjoy racing. Winning or losing is secondary.

#23 SlotsNZ

Formula 1 Driver

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,808 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:55 AM

Hi guys

It doesn't matter when they are posted so much. ie, can be once all cars have been dispatched.

I'd rather entrants did it for themselves, otherwise I have to load up 28 pics, and 28 sets of data

Probably a seperate thread, and people can take the picture and hold it till the cars are all in hand here, then throw them up with the specifications about tyres wheels gearing etc below the pic.

If any entrant doesn't have a photobucket account, they could load their data and a [PICTURE HERE PLEASE] text, and email me the picture to post up on their behalf - being a moderator has some advantages - I can edit their own post to add the picture :) :)

Except for Jazzbell of course . . . I'd like his car here tomorrow for cloning ooops, I mean "pre=scrutineering" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Slots addict 1st class * Classic quote for 2019 "whaa whaa whoo, where is I " * My Track Oakland Raceway V2 | * | Club Website

#24 SlotsNZ

Formula 1 Driver

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,808 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:06 AM

I have updated the entry list to show all those from whom I have received an entry form and payment.
Looking pretty thin.
I have entry fee in hand for one Kiwi - that's you Westy, but i need your entry form.
Slots addict 1st class * Classic quote for 2019 "whaa whaa whoo, where is I " * My Track Oakland Raceway V2 | * | Club Website

#25 pitlane3

V8 Fujitsu Series Driver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:25 PM

Hi Mark,
I still need to pay for a motor, please let me know how much it is and pay both in 1 go.

Cheers
"If one does not fail at times,
then one has not challenged himself."

Ferdinand Porsche

#26 SlotsNZ

Formula 1 Driver

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,808 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 07:29 PM

View Postpitlane3, on 06 December 2011 - 05:25 PM, said:

Hi Mark,
I still need to pay for a motor, please let me know how much it is and pay both in 1 go.

Cheers

PM sent mate B)

#27 pitlane3

V8 Fujitsu Series Driver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:00 PM

View PostSlotsNZ, on 06 December 2011 - 07:29 PM, said:

View Postpitlane3, on 06 December 2011 - 05:25 PM, said:

Hi Mark,

Cheers

PM sent mate B)

All payed up.
Car details to follow.
Thanks for the line of credit. ;)
"If one does not fail at times,
then one has not challenged himself."

Ferdinand Porsche

#28 first corner crash

Trevor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 08:51 AM

Sounds good. I think with a front end adjustment and some different rubber the car i entered this year will be immensely better. I have a few flat six cars and have learned a thing or two in how to get the gears to work better since i sent that car off so i think it could vastly improve. I think same series for 2 years is a great idea for builders to learn and improve. I understand this is the 3rd year but i didn't enter first time ;)
4x national champion 6x national runner up. I come second most often but my girlfriends happy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users