Sports Racer

What'S The Record?

OOOOHHH can't wait till saturday arvo at St Andrews it could be on,Tony get Sophie off the chain she can round Erik and Brian up if they start rolling around the backyard.

You better bring your own Schmakos Erik. :lol:

Gort, Klaatu barada nikto.

My poor Krell!

After a million years of shining sanity...

they could hardly have understood what power was destroying them.

YES You will need them Erik

And them some.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sophie will be all over your ass if NOT......

Steve

ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS BEFORE OR AFTER

IS JUST WAITING RACING IS LIFE STEVE MCQUEEN

Could you post video on YouTube if all this takes place! Seriously though it is unfortunate if slot car racing comes to this! We all have our dummy spits from time to time in our group but there is nothing that is ever personal or ugly. None of this should really be aired on the forum and should be kept in-house it only keeps hostilities alive and is detrimental to all involved! As to the South Australian groups they have their fallouts too they just don't feel the need to air them on a public forum.

West Australian Slot Car Racing Group

web: www.waslotcarracinggroup.com

email: syd.miller@outlook.com scott.kendal@bigpond.com

mob: Syd 0413 020 421 or Chris 0435086304

Could you post video on YouTube if all this takes place! Seriously though it is unfortunate if slot car racing comes to this! We all have our dummy spits from time to time in our group but there is nothing that is ever personal or ugly. None of this should really be aired on the forum and should be kept in-house it only keeps hostilities alive and is detrimental to all involved! As to the South Australian groups they have their fallouts too they just don't feel the need to air them on a public forum.

ahh thats nothing, you should see the racing

I agree,it makes our little group look violent,but we aren't really.Its time that our 2 members put their differences aside and got on with things i guess....i suppose agree to disagree.

I agree,it makes our little group look violent,but we aren't really.Its time that our 2 members put their differences aside and got on with things i guess....i suppose agree to disagree.

That is the way it is headed and that is what I want. Lets get over it and race toy cars.

My poor Krell!

Yep, just checked the results, 24 racers.

Good thing I missed this Wednesday night otherwise you would have had 4 brackets per race and finished around 11pm!

Cheers

Paul

May the downforce be with you.

Its good to see healthy numbers anywhere. We have some solid racers here and the only venture i had into NSW was at this years nationals (fantastic track) and the guys all seemed really nice. Of course we have our hassles here. There is never serious competition without the odd niggle. People want their own way it is natural. I think it is about fun but then again i get a bit testy if i am losing. Tbirds is down on numbers a bit at the moment but that s the ebb and flow of things and South city seems to be pretty consistent but its a smaller club.

I race at both and enjoy the differences.

4x national champion 6x national runner up. I come second most often but my girlfriends happy.

So it looks as though 35(ish) for the commercial raceways (but at that sort of a number - who's counting).

WASCRG have had 23 as a maximum earlier this year at Syds, 22 at a commercial track when we asked a commercial track owner if he could host for us, and 19 at my house last year (but that was before we got ourselves really sorted out as WASCRG)

On Saturday night just gone we had 19 at Syds. 20 realistically is our 'passing comfortable' limit on Syds four lane track. Once we are running scorpius on Syds and my track next year, I am sure we can cater for the bigger numbers.

Dave

Last Saturday night we had seven racers and Neil :D at Mt Annan. Still had a great time. Fast night, quick night.

My poor Krell!

Guest jazzbell

Good numbers tonight, 40 racers at Thunderbirds .

25 Rookie racers on one track driving Ninco Sports/GT and 15 Open class drivers on another track racing Slot.it's.

Great turn out :)

Also a bonus with me winning Slot.it's and my son winning the Rookie class.

regards shane a

team thunderbird

Edited by jazzbell