Play-Time

oldslot

I found some old monogram cars at an auction some time back and as they were built up and not to badly I just gave them a bit of a tart up and made up some chassis's and added them to my classic sports collection. still some work to do yet but will get there eventually

dscn7348u.th.jpg

dscn7347ra.th.jpg

dscn7346a.th.jpg

dscn7340.th.jpg

That could be dangerous, breeding slot cars can become violent.

You need to seperate them. I am willing to allocate safe cage space to a few on your behalf.

The breadvan looks particularly wild, but I think I have a place to store it for you...... :D

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

that lola gt is my very first slot car :D

i think i still have 3 or 4 more ferrari 275p monogram mrrc kits but no running gear(wheels tyres motor)(nip)

i wonder if we're gonna have some can am racing .....

and a couple of the maserati birdcage in resin.

i might post it for sale one day.

Edited by stargate_SG1

Darned Image Shack and its Popups.

Viv, if you are getting over run with them at all, I'd be more than happy to rehome some of them for you. Would hate to see their rampant breeding see you with no where to go.

Embs

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Darned Image Shack and its Popups.

Viv, if you are getting over run with them at all, I'd be more than happy to rehome some of them for you. Would hate to see their rampant breeding see you with no where to go.

Embs

thanks Ems so far the have kept their nasty little habits out in the shed if they move inside I'll be the one in the shed