Sign in to follow this  
Nick_burgo

Hi From Canberra

been looking around the forum for the last couple of weeks and thought i would sign up. My son (7 yrs old) and I have both just bought scx cars and are using the tracks at way2fast in canberra when we can (or when mum lets us)

I am a big fan of drag cars, nascars, but mostly old muscle. My son likes anything fast. Hope to have a good time on the forum.

Thanks Nick

Welcome aboard. Lots to see and learn here.

Say hi to Steve for me next time you're at Way2Fast

Embs

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Welcome Nick,

I also attributed my return to this hobby to my 4 boys after buying a couple of Scaley sets for Christmas 6 years ago, now I can't park any 1:1 cars in the garage because of the track and 80 odd 1:32 cars.

Beware where this hobby will take you if you have too much fun.

I hope to get to Steve's track next time we are in Canberra as he was closed at Easter when we were last up there. Your lucky to have such a track in town I don't think there were any when we were living there.

Cheers

Phil

Welcome Nick.

I am also a regular at Way2Fast, usually on a Sunday afternoon. It is certainly great to have such a place; and Steve and crew are a great bunch as well. The hobby is ideal for dad-child bonding so you are on a good thing. The 'problem' is, you will find the car collection starting to grow out of control. :)

Cheers,

Jon