Chip'In A Mrslotcar .Ca Mazda 787B Test Car Mr1002

mark iliff

hi, just trying to find out if anyone has converted this Car to digital with either a Scaley chip or better still a Slot.it chip, how are they for room to fit the chip?. The Car is: MRSLOTCAR .CA MAZDA 787B TEST CAR MR1002. Thanks for any advice, if any one knows?

Not sure if anyone is interested in this but I found out that Scalextric may be designing a digital chip to fit this car, read down this thread in the link and it mentions about it:

http://www.slotcarillustrated.com/portal/forums/showthread.php?t=48606&page=3

It doesn't answer my question as to if a regular chip will fit, but I'll find out soon enough when I receive delivery of my new Car.

Edited by mark iliff

Hi Mark

I know of at least 7-8 people that have used the the Scalex F1 chip with no problems.

Their cars were in stock configuration with the traction magnet.

We still have no firm release date for our own chip

Regards

Ernie

MR Slotcar

Thankyou for the helpful reply, that is great to know. Also I'm really chuffed to get a reply from MR Slotcar himself, thanks so much Ernie, and I can't wait to try out the Car when it arrives, it will most definitely be the best Car I own yet, as I'm new into slot cars and I only have a few Scaley and SCX Cars at the moment. All the Best.