Maclaren M? Can Am Stable

neil

Can any one help me here, been looking endlessly at Revel's M6 & M8 & the only noticeable dif. apart from liveries is the induction set up, is there any other diference to these cars that are meant to be ? also can anyone tell me what other M?'s share the same body if any? eg M6a, M6b, M8a, M8b,,,

I think the M8 is a much bigger car than the M6 and later models were progressively so although perhaps not to the extent of some other makes (e.g. Lola).

Sorry have no exact dimensions but they are certainly available on the net for most models.

Regards

Chas Le Breton

Neil Revell only make M6a and M6b - using the same mould.

HSRR made an M8D

if you go to this site there is a wealth of information on all the CanAm cars.

http://www.racingspo...hip/Can-Am.html

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

yes I'm getting a litle bedazled sifting through these makes on the internet. & thanks SlotsNZ to the link, I was having trouble enough deciding my "likes" from the Mclaren stable alone.So many cool looking cars, I'm forgeting what I was originaly seeking.