Tuned Epilady

FLY in the wall

Maybe a chuckle?

I have in the past looked at post where motors from Clogate tooth brushes have been used in car so I thought I would post the reverse.

My wife asked me to have a look at here Epilady which I bought many moons ago on a trip to China. With some dexterity I managed to get the thing open and found an FK-180. It was fried.

I eyed a new ScaleAuto SC-0011? Nah! Oh well I thought a trip to the local R/C flea market for a generic jobbie.

In my motor box I discovered an FK armature. It might be out of a flea market special I don't know. It was next to Spirit motor that was also fried. I checked the poles all OK. So I got to work.

She is very happy with her "new" epilady which she nows uses on slow speed, not fast. Apparently it runs much better. ;)

Sorry no lap times. :lol:

Edited by FLY in the wall

Outside the box looking in.

------------------------------------

You don't own stuff: Stuff owns you!

------------------------------------

Having a cold drink on hot day with a few friends is nice, but having a hot friend on a cold night after a few drinks - PRICELESS.

:lol: Better get some racing stripes and roundels onto it for proper cred, FitW. You know they're not fans of street editions round here. ;)

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction