Anyone Going To See Cold Chisel?

knoath

My wife's family are pretty big on Chisel, and so we're thinking about seeing them at the Rochford Winery in Coldstream (VIC), she has a cousin who lives about half an hour away in picturesque Healesville (lucky b*&ch) and she's agreed to let the masses lob in a tent city on her acre or so!!! Looking forward to 30 odd 30+'s (and some 40+'s...)rocking out to the Chisel in a winery on a warm November arvo... what could go wrong? Watch this space!!!

So... who's gunna see the Chisel on this tour?

Cheers,

Dick

SCMR build thread

Woodbrook Valley build thread

"A Man's home is his castle, but his garage is his sanctuary!"

So... who's gunna see the Chisel on this tour?

Went to the one at Homebush (V8's) - even on the other side of the stadium it was great.

Homebush.jpg

Must check to see where it's on at up this way

Edited by Ontheflipside

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Nah, waiting for Meatloaf. Have tickets.

Me too. What chance Ellen Foley being there LOL!

I wish. :D

Gort, Klaatu barada nikto.

My poor Krell!

After a million years of shining sanity...

they could hardly have understood what power was destroying them.

Is it just me or is the above comment by Mr Trotti a bit of an over reaction? ;)

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

I don't think I will they are my favorite band spent endless hours listening to them went to see their the final last stand concert in melbourne complete with my jimmy Barnes for pm t-shirt went to see The last stand movie at the pictures too many times prefer to remember them live as they were then besides without steve the drummer would not be the same

Reality what a concept

V32 member Slightly one eyed Ford fan

Trying to perfect the obscure art of Zen slot car racing

I'm with you Mobbz. Triple J and their festival coverage rock seeing as I can't get to the festivals anymore. Working on the track on Sunday listening to their Splendour broadcast. Good way to recouperate after a trying week.

Was never a huge Chisel fan but I did get to see them once before they bid their first farewells. I'd rather remember them as they were before they got old.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

They were always kind of hit'n'miss. Just one of the reasons why they were never one of my favourite bands. Angels on the other hand... :lol: Sure as hell wouldn't pay money to see them now either.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg