Yngwie

Oz Rally 2012

Chas some draft rules have been done,just need some checking and possible revisions.

The Mazda is sitting on the bench with some NSR tyres fitted, but been busy with a car for our club series starting next week, two 1.5 GP cars for proxies, a touring car for a proxy. The Mazda has been weighted up the same as we run Slot It,s just not balanced.

Phil

Hobart Miniature Car Club

Tassie Resins

Email

Logos%2016_17.small_zpswkcwjf0q.jpg

Hi Phil,

Will be interesting to see how Mazda goes in your hands. As I think I have told you before our Group C do not allow weight to be used but at least as you say they are set up the same.

Re OZ rally are you at least able to confirm Ninco Subaru "15 years" WRC Catalunya model is eligible. My intention is to enter a car as standard as possible as I have done in Canam Proxy. Getting quite keen on these type of events.

Regards

Chas Le Breton

Copper tape versus braid.

All the rally tracks I nave seen have had copper tape. Is recessed braid not suitable or does it perhaps affect performance of cars with all the tight corners.

Regards

Chas Le Breton

Original rally track has braid, used tape on the extensions and it was the worst thing i ever did, bad conductivity, always repairing breaks, constant problem with changing temperature also if cars are too low they will "rip up" sections as they scraped around.

All the tracks are now recessed and have braid on them, and there is no drop in power over the entire 35 mtrs

It might seem cheap to start with, but in the long term braid ends up being maintenance free

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

I gather there is the intention to continue the width and clearance restrictions from last run? More than a few suitable cars on special at the moment from various places.

Dang... just noticed. No Quattro on the list. Poop. Oh well... Plenty of others out there.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Amen to that Kai.

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

guys,

i am new to this forum and soon new in adelaide (3 weeks to go). where can i found the dates of your rally runs?

i have a set of citroen WRC and would love to try them on your track.

fabien

It tends to run through the summer months. Usually starts around October. So it's not so much a 2012 season as a 2012-13.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Rally.gif

Hi all please find attached the poster for Round 2 of the 2012-13 Ozrally to be held at TBirds in Adelaide.

Good luck to all competing.

Ray

As Parnelli Jones the Indy 500 winner once said "If you are not out of control you are not going fast enough!"

2017 Plafit FLM Edurance Champion

Team Thunderbird

Guest jazzbell

John Ray found the right place for the poster, can you move charlesx post and delete Ray's.

regards shane a

team thunderbird