Swsrg Round Three 12Th March 2011

gazza

Round three was at Joe's 4 lane tyre truer

DSC02541.jpg

Good turn out 13 bods this time

DSC02560.jpg

DSC02479.jpg

DSC02464.jpg

And the welcome return of Cameron, after a long sabbatical, and he picked up where he left off

DSC02549.jpg

He also put a very large dint in the swear jar as well

First up Pre 72 Sports .... or the NSR Cup

DSC02473.jpg

DSC02474.jpg

DSC02485.jpg

DSC02481.jpg

DSC02533.jpg

DSC02480.jpg

DSC02527.jpg

Winners Joe, John and Gary

DSC02544.jpg

Next GT International

DSC02548.jpg

DSC02569.jpg

DSC02555.jpg

DSC02550.jpg

DSC02552.jpg

DSC02566.jpg

Winners Joe, John And Bo

DSC02614.jpg

And Last up Open Sports

DSC02546.jpg

DSC02460.jpg

DSC02643.jpg

DSC02693.jpg

Team India ....

DSC02695.jpg

DSC02691.jpg

DSC02697.jpg

DSC02692.jpg

DSC02657.jpg

DSC02618.jpg

What's with the front of your car Charlie ?

DSC02677.jpg

DSC026771.jpg

Winners Joe, John and Al

DSC02703.jpg

Next round is at Craig's 3 lane rally track on the 9th April .... Nascars, Trans Am and NC-1 Classics

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Guest jazzbell

Love the look of Joe's track. :)

Thanks for the snaps.

As for the NSR cup, it gets like that with all the good release of cars they do. Here in Adelaide we run most NSR cars in there own class now.

regards shane a

team thunderbird

Thanks for the snaps.

As for the NSR cup, it gets like that with all the good release of cars they do. Here in Adelaide we run most NSR cars in there own class now.

regards shane a

team thunderbird

This class used to be Flys and the occasional Sloter, then Slot.It released the 312PB. We banned that as it was too quick. The class rested for a year and then NSR started their releases. Last year was a good mix between Slot.It and NSR, now there was only the one 312.

Thanks for the pix Gary.

See you guys in a fortnight.

Thanks for the snaps.

regards shane a

team thunderbird

This class used to be Flys and the occasional Sloter, then Slot.It released the 312PB. We banned that as it was too quick. The class rested for a year and then NSR started their releases. Last year was a good mix between Slot.It and NSR, now there was only the one 312.

Thanks for the pix Gary.

See you guys in a fortnight.

A well set up fly 908 with a orange can motor is still competitive with the NSR. Last saturday I set the fastests lap with my nsr ford gt, 6.09 sec. The pre-72 record is 5.98 sec with a 908 PORSCHE......Joe.

A well set up fly 908 with a orange can motor is still competitive with the NSR. Last saturday I set the fastests lap with my nsr ford gt, 6.09 sec. The pre-72 record is 5.98 sec with a 908 PORSCHE......Joe.

Seeing that mine was the only Fly 908 in the field ,I might have to put a bit of time into it as it is a fun car to drive. Was a good night as usual ,couldnt hear yourself speak ,few dissagreements and Cameron being able to sleep through the lot of it. Buy the way for those who think Cam only does this when he turns up for slot racing ,think again and look at the date :lol:,wonder if anybody knocked the BMW off while he was out to it :o:lol: .

DSC00111.jpg

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.