Ozrally Proxy Series 2010/11 Round 7

Obsidith

How many cases are their in "Deal or No Deal"? We could use the order picked today at 5:30 :lol: or I have a chocolate wheel here . . .

Seems to me the round should be dropped. That is the second time the rally proxy has had hickups in Vic. Embs you need to build a track and save the states image. :P

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Seems a shame to have to drop the round results if it got run. But, what must be done....

Yikes! As much and all as I may want a rally track boys, somewhere to put it might be a bit of an issue.

Not promising anything but there is a possibility of a hill climb track in the wind. His Lordship is itching to have a play with building one. Can't really guarantee that it will happen in time though. But, if it should eventuate, would a hill climb make for a suitable rally round???

Mind you, not sure that I quite fancy having to take responsibility for everyone else's precious toys, given the restless crowd if there's a hiccup.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

I have tried to contact Obsidth for the results BUT have not had any Response!

The cars are now with Tazracer who is now trying to get his round ran ASAP.

As for round 7, I will leave it open at present hoping that Obsidth can arrange to get the results to me.

Look what I found (SMB) doh.gif

Round7TotalPoints.jpg

I was 15 days too early in posting the above results.

Had a mate here and he did some maths I couldn't understand on probability, trends, forecasts etc (and other words I couldn't understand) using the results of previous rounds and for fun we keyed the outcome into a spreadsheet. What he couldn't add was the track type/style and drivers skills. Notice he didn't help me much :angry:

Just trying to keep some interest/action going following with hosts not able or committed to run rounds on time or effectively. How do you vet a potential host?

Hope no one has spent their prize money from these results.

I had informed Phil about this scam so he might even use these results :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wonder if anyone would notice :P

Maybe I should get my mate (he is only a little bloke so he might still be inside my PC) to do one on round 8

Edited by Ontheflipside
  • Upvote 1

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg