2011 V8 Supercar Liverys

Rob

Not too shabby from the red corner. If it's gotta be red at least make it RED. Real car actually looks better than the artwork.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

I dislike the new livery. It looks more like a Rockstar energy car than a HRT race car. Go back to the days where the lion was on the bonnet and just Red and White. Isn't that the Holden Colours HRT??

Spot on Scaley!!!

I agree 100%!!!

I was saying to my oldest son how the liveries of old were better... one main sponsor and the rest needed a microscope to be seen!!!

img031.jpg

77733.jpg

brock1987VL.jpg

3021871482_c40c28f3f7.jpg

Get my point?

Geez... I must be gettin' old... :huh::angry:

Edited by knoath

Cheers,

Dick

SCMR build thread

Woodbrook Valley build thread

"A Man's home is his castle, but his garage is his sanctuary!"

I dislike the new livery. It looks more like a Rockstar energy car than a HRT race car. Go back to the days where the lion was on the bonnet and just Red and White. Isn't that the Holden Colours HRT??

HRT doesnt have the budget like it used to. Sponsors are playing a bigger part in the industry these days to help combat the exorbitant costs.

Who own's HRT?

Resized to 83% (was 1006 x 146) - Click image to enlarge

Love the Bridgestone sponsorship and Dunlop shoes

Thanks for pointing it out, I didn't notice. Is that what young people call a 'fail'? :rolleyes:

Car looks magic, definitely a purchase if it is released.

Gort, Klaatu barada nikto.

My poor Krell!

After a million years of shining sanity...

they could hardly have understood what power was destroying them.

I dont know which is worse for you the ciggys or the enrgy drinks.

They both have their place. You can put out your ciggy in the empty energy drink can. Or is the stuff flammable?

Gort, Klaatu barada nikto.

My poor Krell!

After a million years of shining sanity...

they could hardly have understood what power was destroying them.

Who own's HRT?

Pfizer? SmithKline Beecham? HRT is Hormone Replacement Team is it not?

Sorry... girly humour. Some of the older boys might understand it but wish they didn't. ;) The younger ones can have something to look forward to. :lol:

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Pfizer? SmithKline Beecham? HRT is Hormone Replacement Team is it not?

Sorry... girly humour. Some of the older boys might understand it but wish they didn't. ;) The younger ones can have something to look forward to. :lol:

Us older ones know all about it ..... why do you think we leave the "little woman" inside and escape to the serenity of the slot shed!

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

The future... Always something fun to look forward to in the distance.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Love the Bridgestone sponsorship and Dunlop shoes

Thanks for pointing it out, I didn't notice. Is that what young people call a 'fail'? :rolleyes:

Car looks magic, definitely a purchase if it is released.

Along the same line. I'm sure HRT's transporters are pulled by a Freightliner, if so, why the UD Trucks sponsorship?? If I'm wrong and it's actually a Mack prime mover, the UD might be kosher, as I'm told they now own Mack. Jap Macks??

I've been looking through my photos, but can't find the ones of all the transporters.

And, why do we only get last years liveries by Scalextric?? Aren't they last years? I can go to a race meet this year and buy a current year race livery scale model, why not a slot car??

I'd kinda like to be up to date, that's all.

Cheers

"S#!t Happens"