1/24 Revell Cobra - Finished

Well I'm finally finished with the Cobra. Here are some pics of the car. You'll notice I've left the windows unglued. I've given the Cobra a 2nd window screen so if this was to be raced then all that needs to be done is to change out the window. A long project but it seem to come out well in the end.

cobrafull.jpg

almost ashamed to put this up after Brityank's post but heres another attempt at Jim's mustang I had a few issues with the first effort which weren't apparent in the previous post but thanks to Patto I had another whack using his peel and stick decals this is the first time that I have used the peel and stick and I must say that I am very impressed with the resultdscn6960.th.jpg

dscn6959q.th.jpg

dscn6958d.th.jpg

dscn6957.th.jpg

dscn6961.th.jpg

Some nice eye candy there Brityank !

The mustang sprint is not too shabby either Old slot ! Is this a real mustang livery or you just playin with our minds Oldslot ? Looks good non the less !

Jim ran this car in the historic series a couple of years back it was replaced with the falcon sprint.