1/24 Revell Cobra - Finished

5 replies to this topic

#1 brityank

Kart Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:16 AM

Well I'm finally finished with the Cobra. Here are some pics of the car. You'll notice I've left the windows unglued. I've given the Cobra a 2nd window screen so if this was to be raced then all that needs to be done is to change out the window. A long project but it seem to come out well in the end.

Posted Image

#2 oldslot

old slot

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:47 AM

bloody brilliant old mate you have raised the bar a notch or two with this one. I may never do another repaint :angry:
are you going to give it a no. ?

#3 oldslot

old slot

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 01:44 PM

almost ashamed to put this up after Brityank's post but heres another attempt at Jim's mustang I had a few issues with the first effort which weren't apparent in the previous post but thanks to Patto I had another whack using his peel and stick decals this is the first time that I have used the peel and stick and I must say that I am very impressed with the resultPosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 slo1quick

V8 Fujitsu Series Driver

• Auslotters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 09:41 PM

Some nice eye candy there Brityank !

The mustang sprint is not too shabby either Old slot ! Is this a real mustang livery or you just playin with our minds Oldslot ? Looks good non the less !
"Me Auntie's a Jack !!!"

#5 kalbfellp

Formula 1 Driver

• Auslotters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,856 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 10:39 PM

The Mustang is finished in Shannon's Insurance colours. It is a build of Jim Richards Biante Series car.

#6 oldslot

old slot

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:45 AM

View Postslo1quick, on 20 January 2011 - 09:41 PM, said:

Some nice eye candy there Brityank !

The mustang sprint is not too shabby either Old slot ! Is this a real mustang livery or you just playin with our minds Oldslot ? Looks good non the less !
Jim ran this car in the historic series a couple of years back it was replaced with the falcon sprint.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users