Mobbzee

Most Of My Collection So Far

I really like my Alpine - great looking car, but for a even better looking and driving car - I picked up a MSC Subaru for Christmas - awesome car toss up between it and the Avant Slot EVO as to which is the better car to drive.

cheers

DM

this photo is for Miveson....he like myself is becoming addicted to finding these awesome looking beasts

IMGP0664.jpg

Ouch... These trucks look so cool, but boy are they expensive...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Slot-car-Avant-Slot-50499-Man-Truck-Baja-Alcorcon-N-69-2009-New-/321043913309?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_186&hash=item4abfb55a5d

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Slot-car-Avant-Slot-50403-Man-Truck-Dakar-2005-PROmotor-N-553-New-/221168395641?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_186&hash=item337ea9e579

That's the blus/yellow and the white/black trucks, at $350 each delivered...

Really hope yours weren't that bad...

yes rusty, i didnt pay those sort of prices.....you just have to be patient and relentless in your searching.

@ curef99......fabien, if you are interested in the special edition alpine, let me know.....i can get you one much cheaper than that..

i'll sling you off a PM later

i have ordered the alpine, waiting for her feedback on her paypal account to make the payment, thanks a lot!

it means that i am only missing 2 modern A310 (the calberson avant and the new blue team slot)

i had sort of given up on posting my purchases but mark was very keen to see the MRRC celica's i finally finished off getting

not an easy task to find them all, got the last one from an island off the coast of africa :lol:

but they are very nice looking cars

IMGP0800_zpsce65f1fe.jpg

Mobbzee, great find, the Toyota's look good together.

Are you going to be collecting Sideways version of the same car

Clevo

Resized to 83% (was 1006 x 146) - Click image to enlarge

i like weird looking slot cars so i finally bit the bullet and picked up this little beauty..

its a gorgeous looking van

IMGP0805_zps723c171e.jpg

IMGP0804_zps66486305.jpg

might as well throw this photo up here too.

first time i have received a package with this many stamps..lol.. :blink::lol:

IMGP0803_zps3fcfec55.jpg

That is so cool...

Question, does it go like an F1 car? lol.

They look nice, and drive very nicely too...

I've raced with one of those liveried buggy's a few times...

the le mans miniature F1 espace is not a van, it is a 7 seater people mover where the people are replaced by an F1 engine. Alain prost and some other key french drivers did the drive test and their conclusion was that it was one of the most dangerous car they have driven. It push like an F1 but has not downforce to take the corner.... scary.

I wanted to buy one for a long time but as most of my collection (under 100 cars) is dedicated to be driven on Adelaide tracks, there is no point to buy it.

if one day you have time, i would love to have your collection of french car and french drivers in a table to see what i should focus on :rolleyes:

Edited by curef99