Yngwie

Race Coordinator (Software)

The "Invert Relay" checkbox switches RC between expecting NO and NC relays. I don't remember which way it defaults, but if your power is the opposite of what it should be during a race, then that's the box to use. As said, just change it from checked to unchecked or vice versa (all depending on how its set when you enter). And after you change it, as mentioned make sure to hit "update" to save your setting.

For what its worth the config screen is only useful in figuring out if the relays are working. There's no way to tell if the check Invert Relay checkbox is set correctly or not until you actually run a race.

all good just changed the relay setting in trackmate and closed that down and went into rc program and bang its up and working like it was when i first loaded it up thanks all for the help fellas cheers phil st andrews raceway.now time to organise a fuel race enduro and donate some money for race coordintors charity link :D

Help someone

After 2 years since I played around with RC I have forgotten most of what I learned, and when I loaded up my custom screens today, I was getting bunch of error messages, which I am guessing relate to errors in my .json file, but it is the same file, and same screens I built in 2015.....

Maybe this error message will be obvious to somebody, and they can point me in the right direction

json%20error.jpg

It comes up 4 times - maybe that is something to do with it being a 4 lane track setup, I click out each time, and the race screen seems to work fine after that.

That's an error in some of the custom xamls out there. It means you have two shortcut keys assigned to CTRL-1. If you search the file for CTRL-1 you should find both and you can decided to delete one or both to fix the problem.

Hi Dave

found them, being used for power control and for changing driver positions, I took all the power control ones out for a start to test, restarted RC, changed to another skin, changed back to - in theory make sure it was reading the new file, but still got the same error.

I wasn't even sure which was your code, and which was 3rd party.

This starts at line 57,

<MenuItem Header="Track Power">

<MenuItem CommandParameter="1" Name="PowerOn_2" Header="Lane 1 Power On" DataContext="'key':'1','modifier':'Control'" ToolTip="CTRL-1 to force lane 1 power on" />

<MenuItem CommandParameter="1" Name="PowerOff_2" Header="Lane 1 Power Off" DataContext="'key':'1','modifier':'Alt'" ToolTip="ALT-1 to force lane 1 power off"/>

<MenuItem CommandParameter="2" Name="PowerOn_3" Header="Lane 2 Power On" DataContext="'key':'2','modifier':'Control'" ToolTip="CTRL-2 to force lane 2 power on" />

<MenuItem CommandParameter="2" Name="PowerOff_3" Header="Lane 2 Power Off" DataContext="'key':'2','modifier':'Alt'" ToolTip="ALT-2 to force lane 2 power off"/>

<MenuItem CommandParameter="3" Name="PowerOn_4" Header="Lane 3 Power On" DataContext="'key':'3','modifier':'Control'" ToolTip="CTRL-3 to force lane 3 power on" />

<MenuItem CommandParameter="3" Name="PowerOff_4" Header="Lane 3 Power Off" DataContext="'key':'3','modifier':'Alt'" ToolTip="ALT-3 to force lane 3 power off"/>

<MenuItem CommandParameter="4" Name="PowerOn_5" Header="Lane 4 Power On" DataContext="'key':'4','modifier':'Control'" ToolTip="CTRL-4 to force lane 4 power on" />

<MenuItem CommandParameter="4" Name="PowerOff_5" Header="Lane 4 Power Off" DataContext="'key':'4','modifier':'Alt'" ToolTip="ALT-4 to force lane 4 power off"/>

</MenuItem>

Then four of these,

first at line 439,

<Viewbox MaxWidth="60" MaxHeight="96" Grid.Row="1" Grid.Column="1">

<Button Name="ChangeDriver_Position1_1" DataContext="'key':'1','modifier':'Control'">

<Image Stretch="Fill" Name="Avatar_Position1_1" />

</Button>

</Viewbox>

then 529

<!-- Each lane is the same as the first with two minor changes. The first change is that Grid.Row is different

for each lane so that each new drivers information is placed correctly vertically down the screen. The

second is that we want to display a different set of driver data so the value after "_Position" must be

changed to reference the new driver -->

<!-- Surround the driver image with a Viewbox to scale it properly within the space we have -->

<Label Grid.Row="2" Grid.Column="1" Background="Black" BorderBrush="Black" BorderThickness="1" Foreground="Transparent" Name="Nickname_Position2_3"/>

<Viewbox MaxWidth="60" MaxHeight="96" Grid.Row="2" Grid.Column="1">

<Button Name="ChangeDriver_Position2_1" DataContext="'key':'1','modifier':'Control'">

<Image Stretch="Fill" Name="Avatar_Position2_1" />

</Button>

</Viewbox>

Line 634

<!-- Surround the driver image with a Viewbox to scale it properly within the space we have -->

<Label Grid.Row="3" Grid.Column="1" Background="Black" BorderBrush="Black" BorderThickness="1" Foreground="Transparent" Name="Nickname_Position3_3"/>

<Viewbox MaxWidth="60" MaxHeight="96" Grid.Row="3" Grid.Column="1">

<Button Name="ChangeDriver_Position3_1" DataContext="'key':'1','modifier':'Control'">

<Image Stretch="Fill" Name="Avatar_Position3_1" />

</Button>

</Viewbox>

and finally line 734

<Label Grid.Row="4" Grid.Column="1" Background="Black" BorderBrush="Black" BorderThickness="1" Foreground="Transparent" Name="Nickname_Position4_3"/>

<Viewbox MaxWidth="60" MaxHeight="96" Grid.Row="4" Grid.Column="1">

<Button Name="ChangeDriver_Position4_1" DataContext="'key':'1','modifier':'Control'">

<Image Stretch="Fill" Name="Avatar_Position4_1" />

</Button>

</Viewbox>

I like the skins I adapted as we can have up to 20 driver positions showing on the main screen, and run the thing from buttons not drop down menus. I forget how much was mine and how much I "researched" from others as I did it all mid 2015

Thoughts? Should I email the xaml then?

I have about 12 variations on the theme for 3 and 4 lane tracks, so I will need to alter them all

As you can see, I have actually done away with driver images - we cracked several screens, so maybe it is best to chop that code out.

4%20lane%20clean.jpg

I found that you need to remove the menu item if you want to create a button on the page with the same function...

A little annoying, but not impossible to accommodate.