slots

Wadya Get For Chrissie?

Well, since the missus got a new laptop, I get the old one to myself! Plus I now have an excuse to go to Armchair with gift vouchers.

Stu

Old racers race harder

I got a DVD of the movie Inception with Leonardo Dicaprio,( I'm not gay, just like his acting). Also got a V8 Supercar mug with trivia toffees, been so long since I've taken a keen interest in the V8's so should be good learning.

42" LED telly from my folks. :o A slight improvement over the old crt box sitting in the corner. :D Now all I have to do is find something worth watching on it. :unsure:

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

my first pioneers.i can now see & feel on the controller for my self,why u all rate this cars highly.very nice cars.me & my wife already broken those front spoilers on these mustangs,very delicate she t boning me on intersection so i had to get her back ,my son not impressed.silly scalextric for been so late for chrissy,has helped me finally get some.i am sold on them.more in the future which will mean less scalextric.

bugger all

From other thread I thought you got a new bike. ;)

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

No slot cars - not surprising really..... :)

Same here, mine & wifes interest are bared from gifting.We buy each other litle nothings, she was not happy when I gifted her with a new wok, grill pan & little egg pan. I told her they are really for me, her real gift was a manicure & spa pedicure, but i'll be happy to swap.

Some Slot Its and a Scaley Viper. (Limited edition with 6000 made????)

PC260537.jpg

Have a good one

Cheers

John

"S#!t Happens"

Some Slot Its and a Scaley Viper. (Limited edition with 6000 made????)

PC260537.jpg

Have a good one

Cheers

John

I tink too many beers were left out for santa and he has mistakingly given my gifts to you,{its understandable,busy night for him}. I'll pm adress, so you can rectify his mistake, merry xmass. :D

Hi all.

Well John, Santa did really go overboard so I think there must have been some other enticements.

That said Santa was pretty good to me too with a pair of Cartrix D50 Ferraris - one red and one yellow.

Will post picture and review later.

Merry Christmas everyone and all the best for the arrival of many news cars in the New Year.

Regards

Chas Le Breton

If you didn't get anything from your Santa this year, it's because I had told him a couple of weeks ago that you had been good all year and then he died laughing. Poor bugger

Edited by Ontheflipside

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

This - mines still in the post but here is a pic from else where.

Fly Porsche 917 Marque De Riscal

A Tom Tom so the missus can stop telling me where to go!!

Italian Food Safari cook book - I`m the cook, just waiting for the suggestion from the boss of what she wants for dinner!!

Also picked a brand new FLY F40 Taisan for $25 off the for sale section - can`t beat that.

Edited by mondeoman

If it doesn`t have wheels and an engine it`s not sport!

Logitech G27 steering wheel and pedal set for the Playstation and PC. Gran Tourismo 5 some cloths and a USB Turntable so I can put my Vinyl on my I Pod. Got a lot of old import 80's Metal and Punk music I want to listen to when I am Mountain Biking.

• Upvote 1

Santa got me the Bengal Charger as well, plus nsr seto4 ford le mans winners, how did santa know? Plus for such a naughty boy, how did i do so well?

My mum says I'm an excellent driver

Santa got me the Bengal Charger as well, plus nsr seto4 ford le mans winners, how did santa know? Plus for such a naughty boy, how did i do so well?

I would say connections chris :lol:

Reality what a concept

V32 member Slightly one eyed Ford fan

Trying to perfect the obscure art of Zen slot car racing

Well, bin to Armchair today and picked up a Ninco GT40 and a Riley. Shocked the hell out of Gazza. So much so he had to take a pic to prove I was buying new cars! :lol::lol::lol:

Stu

Old racers race harder

Just got back from the states but bagged GT5 as well as some other games and a Ninco 4 Laner to start the slot room off..... Mrs only just realised how big it is lol :D

I'm gonna give you an engine low to the ground... extra thick oil pan to cut the wind from underneath you. It'll give you thirty or forty more horsepower. I'm gonna give you a fuel line that'll hold an extra gallon of gas. I'm gonna shave half an inch off you and shape you like a bullet. I'll get you primed, painted and weighed, and you'll be ready to go out on that racetrack. Hear me? You're gonna be perfect!

Harry Hogge (Days of Thunder)

PS3 and some games, GT5, F1 2010, Need for Speed Shift and The Simpsons (He had to bring something for the kids!!!)

No cars this year... got some paints to make a start on a few resin bodies!

Cheers,

Dick

SCMR build thread

Woodbrook Valley build thread

"A Man's home is his castle, but his garage is his sanctuary!"

The only paint Ive seen this Xmas Dick is for the family room. bleh!

Regards

Rob