Ontheflipside

Ozrally Proxy Series 2010/11 - Round Five

Oh! I forgot. There was one dog ENO!. BTW his crown wheel may not make the distance. Wearing on one section. :huh:

Uh oh - I know the old one got chewed up.. learning slowly year.. unsure.gif

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

Wow, Wow and Wow.... ^_^

Just stumbled out of bed in the middle of the night after being down with 39 in fever since new years eve, to find that my Porsche is now leading the series!!! Fantastic...

Thanks to all for a very exciting series and thanks to Mel for a very entertaining round. It's a bit straining to read through it all with a headache, so thanks for supplying pics that is easy on the eye, but there is more to a well balanced package than just "bumps" :)

med_gallery_434_139_42049.jpg

Back to bed now, while you check out the Google translate function :) I'm looking forward to read through the previous rounds later.

BTW: Mel and Gary, as soon as I'm on my feet again I'll look for the shipping receipt for the "SCX package" so we can check the tracking number. Hopefully they will arrive during this or at latest next week, unless it's already there?

Edited by 356speedster
  • Upvote 1

gallery_434_503_9937.jpg

that dog of yous must have been flat out sniffin' out all that silicone you had on display over the weekend.

We taught him not to jump. Not good for a Rottie's back legs. So I had to do the checking on anything over 3' :P

Following Tore's suggestion

but there is more to a well balanced package than just "bumps" :)

med_gallery_434_139_42049.jpg

Back to bed now, while you check out the Google translate function :)

It was a Pleasure

Edited by Ontheflipside

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg