Final Results!

gzminiz

Please everyone send me the address you want you car posted back to.

Congrats to FCC, Slittlehales and Suttle.

FCC Has won a Parma Turbo

Slittlehales a Turbo Kit

and Suttle an Parma economy

Hope everyone had a fun Proxy, I sure did. Thanks to everyone who hosted a round, I know it is a lot of work

A Special Thanks to our Sponsor Mobile Raceways and Peter for running the last round and giving us some prizes!

Cheers

Congratulations Trevor, your car is truly the class of the field in 2010, well done! Not a bad effort Steve to come second even after a 25 point penalty, and suttle, comiserations for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory! - less than one point after ten round, d'oh!

well done also to Eric on a well run series.

Is there to be a dupr11?

My mum says I'm an excellent driver

Thanks Chris, I hope there will be more, I will not be organizing one for 2011. I need at least a year break.

Anyone who wants to pick up there cars (or can) it would be appreciated. I can have it in the CBD during the day or in Berwick the rest of the time.

Chris, might drop yours off, no track has left me wanting some track time, hehe.

Thanks again everyone who participated.

Well thanks for the run and for everyone involved. Out of 4 proxies i have entered that have been completed this is the third win. Wish i could do so well in club racing. The less said about the rally entry the better. Thats another story though. Is there a link to the prize thingo? I hope to get a 15ohm if possible but would like to buy a brake pot and a spring kit from the generous sponsor if possible.

Cheers Trevor.

4x national champion 6x national runner up. I come second most often but my girlfriends happy.

Congrats to the place getters, clearly some outstanding builds.

Thanks to Eric for taking on the huge task of running and co-ordinating this years proxy.

Also thank you to everyone that supported the event this year, ie track owners, sponsors etc even after the bad (publicity) from last year..

Regard's

David

Team Phoenix

4 x Australian National Champion.

Premier Raceway Build

Gallery Raceway Build.

Heany Park Raceway Build

Well done,

I am very happy and somewhat surprised to get second! Congrats to FCC for an extremely well deserved win. Thanks to Eric for organising and running the proxy, I look forward to whatever the 2011 proxy brings!

Cheers,

Steve

"Brakes? they are the enemy of speed" Juha Kankunen

Martini Racing

Cars For Sale

Congratulations to the top 3 clearly some great cars in there, thanks to everyone that ran the races a big effort across the year and thanks to Eric for running the event. This was my first proxy and ended up at the rear of the grid, seems my tyres were not up to scratch will be interesting to see how the car performs when it returns.

Paul

• 3 weeks later...

I apologize to all, i am sending them back this week. I figured out the proxy should end well before christmas. I didn't set aside enough time during the holidays to get them out.

Everyone please message me the address you would like to send them to, if it isn't on the sheet you sent with the cards and you don't message me I won't know where to send them.

Cheers

I apologize to all, i am sending them back this week. I figured out the proxy should end well before christmas. I didn't set aside enough time during the holidays to get them out.

Everyone please message me the address you would like to send them to, if it isn't on the sheet you sent with the cards and you don't message me I won't know where to send them.

Cheers

Hi Eric, can you please pass my car to Chris when you see him?

Cheers and thanks again, Steve.

Martini Racing

Cars For Sale

Cheers

Yeah, will make trip around the eastern burbs dropping off cars this week. I can drop it off at your work on friday if you prefer

Cheers

Yeah, will make trip around the eastern burbs dropping off cars this week. I can drop it off at your work on friday if you prefer

Hi Eric, thanks for the offer but I am on holidays at the moment until the 10th.

Cheers,

Steve

Martini Racing

Cars For Sale

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you LB. I have all the cars boxed up ready to head home. I have some that I don't have addresses for, I will pm those tonight again. I will post any I do have addresses for tomorrow afternoon. I hope I have not caused any inconvenience in the (far longer then I wanted) delay in shipping.

• 1 month later...