Sign in to follow this  
eagleby flyer

Adding A Third Sensor To New Ssd P/base

A friend of mine said he read somewhere that you can use a sensor from a scalextric digital lap counter to add a sensor to a pit lane to count laps. Does anyone know how to wire it too the powerbase or remember if they have read this story somewhere?

A friend of mine said he read somewhere that you can use a sensor from a scalextric digital lap counter to add a sensor to a pit lane to count laps. Does anyone know how to wire it too the powerbase or remember if they have read this story somewhere?

SlotForum: digital how toos, Riko made a 4 lane PB, you are simply mirroring one of the sensors, I did this on my routed track, I had 3 lanes on main strait and a pit lane

Paul NZ - Scale with Detail!

Narangba Club Local

Gold Coast Raceway 09

Hi,

3 lanes and 4 lanes will be a future mod when I can extract myself from modifying Pit-Pros and making cables and then spend the time to check it out. There is a problem. Scalextric changed the sensors on this powerbase so they are not the same as the old PB nor the lapcounter. It may be that they will still work, but we need to test it, try it break it etc first. If you are up to doing this and have the time then please do and let us know the results...

3 lane http://www.slotforum.com/forums/index.php?...c=31222&hl=

4 lane http://www.slotforum.com/forums/index.php?...c=20940&hl=

Cheers

Riko

gallery_4291_493_4007.jpg

.............................PM me for C7042 Aux to PC cables............or Pit-Pro...

I'll think I'll wait. Why cut up a perfectly good lap counter if it won't work. Still trying to work out my main straight with 2 XLC's and a pit lane so pit entry and lane change won't be so close together.