Guessing Competition

gazza

Only info I'd be able to add about the car would be available for anyone else to read on wiki.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Ok then, which is it. The Daytona or the Milano?

Edited by Ember

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Well... I figure it's Bulsara's go again, given Phil's additional info on the Milano. Unless Gazza's Brocky clue was other than a smelly fish. In which case it's mine.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Well... I figure it's Bulsara's go again, given Phil's additional info on the Milano. Unless Gazza's Brocky clue was other than a smelly fish. In which case it's mine.

No idea what's going on Ember!!! Have a go.

Gort, Klaatu barada nikto.

My poor Krell!

After a million years of shining sanity...

they could hardly have understood what power was destroying them.

Bah. Anything that I'm likely to post you blokes will be all over like a rash...

But.... here goes nothing. It's ble and it's beautiful...

bluebeauty.jpg

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

I could hope to wake up on Xmas morn and fine one parked on my Xmas tree... But I don't think it's likely.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Bah. Anything that I'm likely to post you blokes will be all over like a rash...

But.... here goes nothing. It's ble and it's beautiful...

bluebeauty.jpg

Give me that car & I'll drive it until the end of days..

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

I have yet to find an ugly car made by this particular marque. But I intend to keep looking. Just because it gives me an excuse to find more exquisite examples of lusciousness

Naughty_blue.jpg

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

:lol: Gosh no Eno. Alas, then it would be dark red. Edited by Ember

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Sorry Viv. Was expecting you to get this one in no time.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

That's hit the marque. Do we have a model for the beauty in blue? Extra points for the coach builder.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

That's hit the marque. Do we have a model for the beauty in blue? Extra points for the coach builder.

1947 Delahaye 175S with F&F coachwork?

Gort, Klaatu barada nikto.

My poor Krell!

After a million years of shining sanity...

they could hardly have understood what power was destroying them.

Seems to be arguments as to whether its '47 or '48

But it is the Figoni & Felischi bodied Delahaye 175S Coupe de Ville. Aerodynamic version. Built with an aim at the American market and unveiled at the Paris Motor Show of 1948. Powered by a 4.5L inline 6 producing 162 horses. There was also a Roadster version produced.

The red and white stunner, also a F&F body, is the 1937 135M cabriolet.

Both cars have won honours at Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. Understandably.

Edited by Ember

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Bulsara, what say we give Jeff the next one? He was the first with the marque.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

• Vinno unpinned this topic