Pioneer Camaro?

Muscle Car Master

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris, maybe I should try the same route that DeLorean took. I'd even consider Belfast. Being as the cars are 32 times smaller, I'd be happy with a grant that was

32 times smaller and personally guarantee we made 1000 times more units!

Is the old Delorean factory still empty?

Jules

Northern Ireland is part of the United Kingdom Rick. You know the one,The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Made up of the six counties, FATLAD as we know them. Fermanagh, Antrim, Tyrone, Londonderry, Armagh and Down. Pay attention son. My tax dollars go to the fund to bail out Ireland, The Republic of, as well.

jocko.jpg

Got here first.

Jocko is the one wearing the very bad rug.

Edited by chrisfromcrewe

Ashes to ashes funk to funky we all know Chris is a junkie.

Tax dollars? I thought you still lived at home with your mother, rent free?? :D Just teasing ya, Im sure youre helping out, they are after all your bretheren. Just imagine how much better that Jocko car will be when done as a 68 instead of a 69.

cheers

rick1776

My mother would have been 100 this month. Who do you think I am, Norman Bates. :lol::lol::lol:

I was in South Australia in the early sixties, met a lot of very accomodating local girls. We might be related. ;)

Not a '67.

Camaro-1.jpg

Edited by chrisfromcrewe

Ashes to ashes funk to funky we all know Chris is a junkie.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

There have been problems with the factory in China that used to produce cars for Pioneer, and they have had to set up another factory there. There is some limited information on this on their forum.

The Camaro does indeed look good and when it actually comes out I will make it my first GM slot car. That is unless it takes forever and Monogram releases some kind of GM NASCAR before then.

ff48s6.jpg

• 1 month later...