Mobbzee

Whats The Go With Thunderbird Slot Shop

i tried to order something last saturday i think it was

went through the motions of ordering and it said i had to set up account....did that and so then they send out a verification email

didnt get it.....still havent..

so yesterday sent another email to ask whats going on

still havent heard from them

are they normally this slow??

Something must have gone wrong. I have been dealing with Thunderbird for years and have on line ordered literally 100s of cars from them and never had a problem. They always post promptly and on some occasions have made the extra effort to locate "sold out" cars for me.

Have you thought about giving them a phone call? Sure they will sort it out.

Chris

never provides anything but the best service either by mail or at the store so give him a call if you are still worried after checking your junk mail

Cheers Gloveman

510emblem.jpg

I rather push my Datto than drive anything else!

Have always found Chris very helpful and upfront when things are on back order, etc. If in doubt, give him a call.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

One of our guys had similar trouble to you with the online ordering system - I wonder if it may be related to version of OS, office software or something - but as has been echoed, echoed, echoed above, yeah, Chris is a very decent guy, and it's worth calling him to get everything sorted.

Walks upright Unaided  *  Ties Own Shoelaces  *  Can Mispronounce Own Name In Five Languages  *  Mostly Aims Rattle Cans Away from Self
 My Track Oakland Raceway V2     Our Club  HMBRC     

i tried to order something last saturday i think it was

went through the motions of ordering and it said i had to set up account....did that and so then they send out a verification email

didnt get it.....still havent..

so yesterday sent another email to ask whats going on

still havent heard from them

are they normally this slow??

I have had the same problem trying to set up 2 accounts. Gave up in the end and they are missing out on my $$$$

6 X Hawkes Bay Champion

8 X National Champion

1 X Retired