#42 Cleveland

V8 Supercar Windscreen Cleaner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 08:19 PM

View PostMohawkk, on 02 February 2012 - 06:50 PM, said:

They are a blast to drive clevo!

Sounds good Mohawkk. I might have to break out one of the yellow Lotus 78's.

I prept one of the Williams cars for a runner, but havent tried it out as of yet.

Clevo
Resized to 83% (was 1006 x 146) - Click image to enlarge

#43 Mohawkk

prettiest rally car 2011-12

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,682 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:52 AM

I dont race them, so i havent done anything to them (I have added weight to a few of my march) But they are just so cool to blast around the track. give them a bit around the corners and they slide, so great to watch.
Love,
Kai Posted Image

#44 Cleveland

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:11 AM

Have had a busy last few months with the collection, picking up quite a few new cars. Fly trucks are my lastest obsession. Have been collecting them for a month now, and have another five in transit. looking forward to seeing how this truck collection turns out.

Posted Image

Im very keen on anything that slot.it produce, so I have included a pic of the lastest limited edition car from the european champion's. The second car is for another member on here. I was expecting another Warsteiner livery, but the Jagermeister looks pretty cool
Posted Image

Clevo

#45 Cleveland

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 07:54 PM

The postie was quite busy on Friday. These are a few of the interesting ones.

The polar light kits seem to be great value and detail. Will be building one each of the kits in a few years once little clevo can handle a controller. The Transformer Camaro is a beauty and I finally got another MG Vanquish open wheeler at a reasonable price.

Clevo

Posted Image
Posted Image

#46 Cleveland

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 07:05 PM

A few of the latest limited editions from slot.it have just turned up. One's from the USA & the other UK

Only 48 individual numbered Blue Jagermeister's for Greast Traditons 2012 Trans Am Championship. This one is #32/48 . THe Porsche is painted in a very stunning blue colour.

THe Mazda is from the UK slot car festival with only 500 units released. These are #197 & #254.

Clevo
Posted Image

#47 Davnic74

V8 Supercar Driver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,994 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 07:24 PM

Well done Clevo, great find...
Allthough im assuming by now Maurizio of Slotit just sends them directly to you these days?... :lol: :lol: ;)
Regard's
David

Team Phoenix

4 x Australian National Champion.

Premier Raceway Build
Gallery Raceway Build.
Heany Park Raceway Build

#48 miveson

Raid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,381 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:35 PM

Nice pickup Clevo - that blue Jaeger is cracker and with only 48 made it is bound to be a very desirable item for the discerning collector.

I just noticed the Lucky Strike Vanquish - that one must complete the Vanquish collection?

#49 Cleveland

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:56 PM

View Postmiveson, on 14 June 2012 - 08:35 PM, said:

Nice pickup Clevo - that blue Jaeger is cracker and with only 48 made it is bound to be a very desirable item for the discerning collector.

I just noticed the Lucky Strike Vanquish - that one must complete the Vanquish collection?

HI Miveson,
Im still after two Vanquish Lotus 72's. The blue one & Golf Leaf. I did however get another open wheeler that I didnt think existed. THe Brabham 1981 world championship car.

Clevo

#50 Mobbzee

VW Bug Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:01 PM

View PostCleveland, on 14 June 2012 - 08:56 PM, said:

HI Miveson,
Im still after two Vanquish Lotus 72's. The blue one & Golf Leaf. I did however get another open wheeler that I didnt think existed. THe Brabham 1981 world championship car.

Clevo

cant believe i dropped the ball last week and missed a lucky strike 72D by five minutes
went for 120au

#51 PETER B

Kart Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:17 AM

Hi Clevo
Love the new slot it specials, got hold of one of the mazda's.The blue Jagermiester looks great. I would really like to get hold of one, where or who do you contact to get info. on of these rare cars would be a huge help
Anyway thanks for showing us what is around, you have a great collection ,and its great you show us some of these beauty's
all the best Pete

#52 Cleveland

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:42 PM

View PostMobbzee, on 14 June 2012 - 11:01 PM, said:

View PostCleveland, on 14 June 2012 - 08:56 PM, said:

HI Miveson,

Clevo

cant believe i dropped the ball last week and missed a lucky strike 72D by five minutes
went for 120au

These have dropped off in price of late. I picked up mine for $160au, and was very happy paying that. People were asking $350 plus for any of the open wheelers from MG Vanquish. Mobbzee if you come across the Blue one or Gold leaf at a reasonable price ,let me know.

View PostPETER B, on 15 June 2012 - 11:17 AM, said:

Hi Clevo
Love the new slot it specials, got hold of one of the mazda's.The blue Jagermiester looks great. I would really like to get hold of one, where or who do you contact to get info. on of these rare cars would be a huge help
Anyway thanks for showing us what is around, you have a great collection ,and its great you show us some of these beauty's
all the best Pete

Hi Pete,
I dont just have a single contact for these kind of models, Im a customer of many worldwide stores that try to find some of the rarer items for me. Also Im searching the web at every chance I get. I came across the Blue Jager by chance as i was searching images for slot.is, an it turned up on the USA ebay (no more from this seller). Best bet is to search the brand your after in images!

Im sure more of these Blue Jager liveries will turn up pretty soon under another race name. Most of these limited cars become prizes for multiple international events. THey will just have another label on the front of the case. Hope this helps

Clevo

#53 bov

Kart Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:27 PM

The same, but a bit different.....

Posted Image

Of course, in a way it is a bit unique - it is 1 of 24 'Slot.it Shootout' Gold Jagers (and the only one in Australia...)

Still M.I.B. - and I'm not sure what to do with it.....

But there's no way I'd part with the Mazda that earned it - it is widely held that this thing is one of most widely travelled slot cars in the world. Consider this:

As a White Kit, 2010 made in China - shipped to Seattle USA. From to USA to Oz, prepped and sent back to USA for 2010 Slot.it Shootout. 2010 Shootout goes from USA to NZ to Oz and back to USA. End of 2010 series car comes back to Oz. Reprepared agin and sent back to USA for 2011 Slot.it Shootout - which runs around USA & Canada, back to Oz and back to USA. End of 2011 series, Mazda and Jager Porsche are sent to Oz......

So - this Mazda has raced something like over 68,000 ft, travelled over the Pacific Ocean 10 times and visited 4 countries and a lot of racetracks....

Hence the 'patina of battle'...... :

Posted Image

Edited by bov, 18 June 2012 - 05:30 PM.

Cheers,

Tony.

There's only two questions:

1. What direction do you go
2. What's the Lap Record?

#54 Cleveland

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 09:34 PM

View PostCleveland, on 14 June 2012 - 07:05 PM, said:

Only 48 individual numbered Blue Jagermeister's for Greast Traditons 2012 Trans Am Championship. This one is #32/48 .
Clevo
Posted Image

Hi

For those members that have asked me about the Blue Porsche, I have come across another Blue Jagermeister like the one above. Here's the link on ebay with two days to go

Clevo

http://www.ebay.com....=item19d22b7696

#55 Mobbzee

VW Bug Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:42 PM

View PostCleveland, on 23 June 2012 - 09:34 PM, said:

View PostCleveland, on 14 June 2012 - 07:05 PM, said:

Only 48 individual numbered Blue Jagermeister's for Greast Traditons 2012 Trans Am Championship. This one is #32/48 .
Clevo
Posted Image

i found the slot car festival one for a (i thought) reasonable $85au
but the spanish seller wont take paypal...gee i hate that

#56 Cleveland

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 07:44 PM

View PostMobbzee, on 02 July 2012 - 04:42 PM, said:

i found the slot car festival one for a (i thought) reasonable $85au
but the spanish seller wont take paypal...gee i hate that

Mobbzee

Tbirds had these for $80 ea .Not sure if there getting anymore in, but it could be worth asking just incase they do. I managed to get a few from a UK shop which worked out under $80ea landed here.
Clevo

#57 Cleveland

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 04:07 PM

Have a link for one of the Blue slot.it Jagermeister's, if anyones after one.

http://www.ebay.com....984.m1423.l2649

Also another limited edition from slot.it has just turned up in the UK. Its a green Lola B09 like the standard release with a differenent race livery. Only 312 made worldwide.

Posted Image

Clevo

#58 Cleveland

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:00 PM

I've had a mixed haul of cars this week turn up.

In the first photo. Two more Fly trucks to the collection,one Ninco Xlot (only need one more to complete series) ,two NSCC limited edition slot.it lola's,two sideways Capri's.Fly's 2004 catalogue GT40 car and a few MG Vanquish's. I only wanted to buy the Gold leaf Lotus to complete my open wheeler collection, but to obtain the Lotus i had to buy the lot......Now I need to find the other Vanquishs as I cant has an uncomplete collection............ :wacko:

Posted Image

Finally have the five open wheeler's from MG Vanquish. The Brabham being the hardest to come by out of the five. These cars have fast become very collectable
Posted Image

A better picture of the NSCC slot.it lola's. Only 312 made and these are #15 & #69 of 312. Quite a rare model as not many of these have been up for sale.
Posted Image

Clevo

#59 Mobbzee

VW Bug Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:33 PM

thank goodness you finally got that gold leaf
i can stop looking now
haha

i think you have a problem derek :lol: :lol:

#60 Cleveland

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:55 PM

Hi

Have just uploaded and labeled about 1/3 of the Scaley cars in the collection to the Photo Bucket catalogue. Still alot alot more in boxes that I have go through.Hoping to have the Scaley cars all accounted for early next year, as im unable at present to finish the catalogue. THought it would be easier posting them in different stages.

Hopefully the link will work as Photo Bucket has changed a little since I last used it.

Clevo

Once you open link, hit "view all". it makes it easier to view the collection

http://s274.photobuc...ion/scalextric/

edited to fix link

Edited by Cleveland, 21 November 2012 - 02:02 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users